Chapter 2

"Harry you really don't remember me?" I ask while pulling off my sunglasses. His eyes grow wide. I can see that he's really sorry that he didn't recognized you.

"Jess! how are you love?" he askes

. A shiver runs down my spine. The last time he ever called me Jess was when he told me he would miss me leaving for the XFactor

. "Well I've been great schools ending soon so getting ready to head to university!how abou-" I got cut off by a girl with dark brown hair with blonde highlights I'n her hair she was pretty.

" Harry we should get going its getting crouded out there babe." Babe? Who is this girl. Wait she looks familiar what was her name again?

Angelina Alane? Alana? ALANA!!! that's her name. "so this is the Alana everyones been talking about Hazza?"

I say with a smile on my face "well yes indeed it is!" he says and gives her a peck on the lips. I smile at the scene of them they were truly inlove with them!

You could just see it I'n the way that they looked at each other. I grab my drink and put Harrys new number I'n my phone then put Alanas number I'n my phone also.

"hey Jess maybe you want to meet the boys sometime? You don't have to." he says nervously babbling on. " I would love to Harry. And Alana some of my friends are going to the mall on Saturday If you want you can come!"

I asked her because I new we were going to be great friends and she was going to get along so well with them. "I would love to actually I need to go shopping anywase!"

she says " great! I'll text you. And you guys might want to leave soon it's getting pretty violent out there." I say as I walk out the door.