three

And eye for an eye is what i believe. He cheated on me, now im gonna cheat on him.

But it doesn't feel right. Why do i feel guilty? Why does my heart hurt just thinking about it?

I lay in the bed, its midnight and he wasn't home. He's not here. I grab my phone and scroll to the bottom of my contacts and click X....

She was my ex, Sakura. He wants to fuck with a girl. So will i.

I rung for a while before she picked up, "wrong number sasuke, goodbye."

"WAIT!" I call through the line. "Not the wrong number. I meant to call you." I sigh

I can feel her smiling. "Why?"

"Does it matter." I ask, hoping it didnt

"No not really.... Naruto break up with you?" She asks

"No, im breaking up with him." Besides being annoying, actually seeing  whole picture is something that Sakura was good at.

"Ill be over, give me a few minutes." She replies

"But you live an hour away-

"I was at the store around the corner from your house, they only sell the good fruits over here. Now let me hang up. I need to hurry before they get all the kiwi."

"Alright." I hung up and giggle a bit, my nerves began to calm down. You can do this Sasuke.

A few minutes later the door bell rings just as she said, and sasuke walks in and takes off her coat, "you wanna talk first, or just get to it?" She asks

"up to you. As long as i get it done."

I sit down in the chair and she strips while walking over to me, "you've been held by a guy before, but you never held me, so i guess ill teach you."

She kissed down the side of my neck leaving kiss marks on my collar bone, and gently pulling my shirt over her head.

Her kisses were full of love. Not lust like Naruto's. And she kissed me all down my neck. It burned where she touched. As if i was rejecting her, but my body wasn't, because i got excited quicker than i thought.

"Hmmm." She smiles and unbuttoned my jeans

I lean back in the chair, Naruto had done this a million times for me. When i was horny or just got a sleepy boner. This was nothing new.

But as her lips touch me. I wanted to vomit. Her mouth was warm and her teeth grazed my shaft. Everything itched. I didnt want to be touched by her.

Get off of me, dont touch me  i dont like this. Your hands aren't his. Your mouth isn't his.

She looked up at me and i felt my  body shudder. This felt terrible.

"Sakura-

The door swung open, and Naruto wobbled in, "sasuke...."

He closed the door and my heart fell. He had a bouquet of flowers an a bear along with some chocolate.

"What? Why are you here?" I ask, fumbling to get my clothes on

"Why am i here? Why am i here in my own damn house!" He snaps and glares at Sakura who slips past him and leaves the house

"Naru-

"What the fuck was! Your get sucked off by some pig while im gone!" He yells and throws the things on the floor.

"No you have no right to be mad." Stand your ground Sasuke, you aren't wrong. "You've been sneaking off to god knows where to do god knows what!" I yell back

"What! Sasuke ive been-" he stops him self

"You've been what?" I ask, and step up to him, i grab his collar but his head is lowered "what have you been doing?!"

He stares down at the small black box in his hands, and i watch as a tear falls from his eye "ive been in love with you since we've met. And i cant look at any one how i look at you. You light some thing inside me and it drives me crazy. I hated to see you so sad these past months but i had to keep this a secret. I needed this to be a surprise. Everything was perfect-flawless. I just.... where did i go wrong?" He burst out into tears

"Na

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He yells. A part of me was telling me to back down. That side of him where he went all alpha came out, "I TRIED SO DAMN HARD TO PLEASE YOU. I SPENT SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO GET EVERY DETAIL RIGHT. EVEN THAT BLACK RING YOU KEPT EYEING AFTER GRADUATION."

He remembered that..."im so-

"Who said you could speak?" He grabs my face and locks eyes, i felt my heart pound. I felt like he would pin my down and take me on the floor but something in his eyes snapped.

The anger washed away, it was like the alpha was stripped of its pride. He threw a few hundred bucks on the table, "im leaving, money for next months rent. Ill come get my stuff later."

He walked out, and for some reason i couldn't cry, i deserved this. I fucked up.