four

His hands going up my stomach, sending chills dowm my back. "Ah-stop i have work soon."

"Soon is enough time for me." He smirks and wraps his fingers around my neck.

When he got like this, there was no stopping him. He bit my shoulders, he rarely left hickeys and when he did, they were followed by bite marks.

He kissed up my jaw line and my cheeks, my forehead, my chin. My lips were begging for him now. Dammit kiss me Uzumaki.

He smiled and slowly kissed me, licking my lip with his tongue before shoving it down my throat and shoving me against the couch.

Damn, my heart was pumping out of my chest.

He broke the kiss and slid his hand into my pants, "keep your eyes open when i kiss you. Jus this once." He says with a laugh hidden

"W-Why?" I ask a bit scared

"Ah just do it." He whines

I perk my lips before nodding my head. He licks down my stomach and stops at my v line. "Do you want to cum from my hand or from my mouth?" He asks with a straight face

"Well.... if you use your mouth then i cant kiss you, and if you use your hand i know ill cum too quickly."

"So then.." he stops for a moment to think, "ill just use both." He smirks and begins to remove my pants

"W-Wait, not yet." I try and pull him back up to me

He ignores me and begins to suck my junior *dick ;)* and when all attempt to stop him fails, i give into the fact that I'm not going to make it to work today.

My eye lids got heavy and i felt myself drift off, "ey...hey, sasuke, dont sleep on me." Naruto says not at face level

"Hu-WAHHHAAAAAAAA!"

He cuts me off my stroking me sadistically slow. He licked his lips before kissing me. My eyes nearly closed, before he bit my lip, forcing me to remember to keep them open.

"Nah-ahh, faster."

"No can do."

He slows down even more and i fell as though im going to explode. Part of me is turned on staring into his eyes like that, and the other is even more turned on at how hard he is against my leg yet hes ignoring it.

"PLEASE-faster."

"Hmmm." He kisses me a bit more, "no."

I prepare for one final beg until it all makes sense. My whole body shuddered under him as he shoved himself into me. No warning. Nothing.

He frowned and then smiled, "you came from me entering you?"

I wanted to die. Legit die. "It was too sudden."

He laughed and then smiled, tilting his head to the side, "too cute." He groans and begins to kiss me.

I think im hard again.

--

I jumped out of my sleep, sweating bullets. "Damn. Why do i remember everything to vividly, when i dont want to.

The pain in my chest grew. I was hard as a rick over here, but guilty as fuck. Great.

Kill me now.