All about presentation (●'ω`●)

"Okay so now you add the S-U-G-A ha-ha no? Okay." you look to suga he shakes his head and looks unamused. But he looks so cute in his apron. You grab a cup of sugar and pour it in the mix. "(Y/N) that's cute but when is this cheesecake going to be done. I am starving," he says as he plays with measuring spoons. "In a minute you have to let it cool for a half hour exactly. To get my family's secret recipe" you go to get it out the fridge "(Y/N) the cream is ready" You bring the cake to get ready to be plated. Suga watches you carefully cut the cheesecake and place cream on the top and place a strawberry on the middle of the cream dollop. He bites his lip. " Hungry? Don't worry baby it's almost finished" he dips his finger in the big bowl of cream and presses your lip with the finger you lick it off his finger and kiss him. " I love you (Y/N)" you smile at him and grab chocolate syrup and drizzle it on the plate and add some homemade powdered sugar. 

" its all about presentation," you say and you grab a  fork for him to taste

" its all about presentation," you say and you grab a fork for him to taste. You feed it to him and he smiles so wide. "Wow (Y/N) you are such a good cook. Here why don't you have a taste" says suga as he grabs a small piece with the fork and feeds it to you. 

You taste the bite

You taste the bite. And smile. He kisses your cheeks. All covered in powdered sugar.

-End of chapter Four-