For You Chim Chim ♡

For You (Jimin)

Jimin is coming back home from tour soon he always takes that down time to relax so you decide to make him a bath bomb. You're Looking up Diy's Glitter all over the Flat. and in a few Hours time, You did it. So He is arriving home shortly So you decide to prepare.

~~~

Cleaning up and setting up. And putting posters up and hanging decorations your friend (YFN) asks if they could've helped set up. You said no because you do it by yourself is more special. Plastic glitter stars everywhere and a trail of fake candles leading to a warm bath with blue glittery purple water with blue rose petals inside. The door opens and its join.

"(Y/N)??? (Y/N)?? This is cute aww." he follows the trail to the bathroom to see a note resting beside some soaps in a caddy.

** Dear Chim Chim ♡

I know touring is tiring so I made you a relaxing bath. After the bath meet me in the kitchen for a special dinner I made. I've picked out your favorite movies and we can watch them together but please

RELAX! Love (Y/N)

He puts the note down and gets into the bathtub

~~~

He finds you in the kitchen wearing one of his shirts. It looks big on you

He goes to you and holds your hands and gives you a big old smooch on your neck. He smells of brown sugar and vanilla. That's what you put in the bath bomb. You kiss his lips they feel softer than usual this time. You smile at him and point to the dinner you made stew kimchi jjigae for him and he smiled " (Y/N) you really went all out huh?" he says to you as he turns to the table. " yeah jimmi I wanted to congratulate you for a wonderful Wings tour. And also I did this because I love you" he pulls out your chair and you sit down he sits down across from you and you both dig in.

~~

After the kitchen gets clean jimin picks out some movies to watch from your selection of his favorites

AN: ( i did not know if he had any favorites so I just chose randomly)

He chose spirited away you pop the movie in and sit on the couch with him. He spoons you and plays with your hair. He whispers in your ear "(Y/N) you know I would have been happy with just seeing you at the airport you know"

He says biting his lip. " I know but I love you too much to do something that simple.Plus you like Baths." He chuckles " especially those with you in it." he winks "oh my gosh. Shhhh, watch the movie" You both laugh.