DINE OUT ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) (JIN)

"Hey jin what do you want for dinner??" you say as you cuddle up next to him on the couch. Jin looks towards the floor and thinks. "Hmmm.. so many choices. I mean we got the Chinese food down the street that makes some bomb ass eggrolls or we can go Korean and get some kimchi. The lady thinks I'm some sort of idol so maybe we can get the good boy discount. Haha. OR some-" you cut Jin off a "how about we just dine out. It isn't that late. We can go get some clothes on and go somewhere nice. Would you like that darling?" you look at him with a lust in your eye. You guys have been together for more than 6 years. Just dating. You know in your heart that you do want to be with him forever. But Jin is just so dense sometimes. Hell, you even thought about popping the question just yourself; But you wanted him to do it its more traditional that way. You grab your phone after being lost in thought and make a reservation at the Korean place Jin was talking about earlier.

* ** 30 min later **

You to head to the Korean BBQ place. Jin pulls out your chair and you sit. "Such a gentleman this one," says the lady. She was an older woman with gray hair but it was tied up into a bun. She had barely any wrinkles. And you thought it was because she was Korean and they always keep up to date with their skin.

Jin looks at her and says something in Korean. You can't really tell what it was because he said it so fast. She goes to the kitchen and disappears

Jin looks at you and holds your hand across the table. "(Y/N) I love you so much. And it would make me really happy if you could share this soda with me." you look at him with a weak smile you anticipated he would propose but he didn't. The lady brings out a large green tea flavored soda. It's weird tasting but it is actually good. His smile widens and he goes to his pocket. You are sure that this time he might actually propose. " okay so this is the 20$ I owe you when you said that if I were ever to bring you to a restaurant and I said I would be nervous because I'm trying to do something special." You smile and take the twenty dollars. " he gets out his seat and gets on one knee. The whole staff in the restaurant stands around you guys. The lady from earlier brings out a bowl of kimchi with a decorated bowl jin looks up at you. You stand up as to not feel like you are disrespecting him. You two meet at a gaze. He smiles and takes out a heart shaped box. " (Y/N) can we be together forever.I want to make you happy and I want to be the one that is there when you are sad. I love you. (Y/N) Will you marry me?" you feel tears rolling down your eyes. You say yes and he stands up to put the ring on your finger. He kisses you. You guys sit down to eat the mochi and drink the soda together.

The lady smiles and congratulates you two " You can keep the bowl."