The TORMENTING begins

I steadily listen to the sound of a girls voice and the old woman's conversation. I growl getting impatient but I hear the old hag give the game to the girl. Had this woman forgitten of my power? Foolish! A wide smirk appears on my face and I listen to the footsteps of the girl walk away and into a car. This made me actually happy...Yet something deep in my codes made me...Shudder. It didnt feel right. None of this did...While this happens she hears the old woman say"Goodbye bella" but it sounded more like "Goodbye then ya?" So she did remember! Wait....Why am I confused?

-skip 20 minutes-

We arrived to wherever this girl lived and she put the game in making me jolt with static. I felt the electric sparks run through me and end at my finger tips. It felt so nice to finally be played again. To enjoy my one feeling of being....Alive. She opened the game and saw my file marked "BELLA" Selecting it and observing my previous game. After that she made a new game calling it Linky. Why she didn't delete my game? Didn't matter. She went pretty far but I messed up some stuff and glitched my name in there a few times. Just to piss her off. After she had enough of my antics she finally deleted my profile. In a fit of rage, that's where I stepped in to mess her up. I changed the game up so it wouldn't call her anything now and she got frustrated enough to finally put the game down. she began playing it again some time later at night and I figured to mess her up again. when she did that "4 day" glitch I teleported her character to the boss zone. She looked scared or sweaty at this part and the skull kid just watched her wherever she went. The usual boss music played. I began to move some files around making it say "You're not sure why, but apparently you have a reservation" she quickly had a look of realization on her face. I snickered at her stupid look and about 15 to 20 seconds later I made it say "Go to the lair of the temples boss? Yes/No" She had no choice but to say yes. She had a weird and perplexed look on her face when it brought her back to the clock tower. I had removed all the characters from the place and played the Song Of Healing backwards. The faint sound of that happy mask sales woman laughed in the background. She seemed disturbed and on the verge of tears. I just laughed not giving a flying fuck because the look on her face was priceless. Right then she headed for the pool and I new exactly what she was going to do. She was going to drown me. Old memories flashed in my eyes and it hurt. I wanted this to stop. Static filled my head making me screch and writhe in pain. Was this a virus to finally put me iut of my misery? I growled and made Linky hold her head in pain and scream while the screen flashed a smiling happy saleswoman for a few seconds. This seemed to calm my aching headache. But not enough. I then appeared on my normal pedestal with a creepy smile and the song Elgy of Emptiness played. She tried to shake me but I appeared again and again when I finally cornered her in a corner at the dojo. Weird animations I made played on her screen and she panicked running out.

this was beginning to get fun.