Can't Remember?

BELLA stared at the strange duplicate in confusion and a twinge of disgust. He was unkempt, his hat out of place, his sash poorly tossed on and his hair was dirty. She cringed and looks at the tall man with no face behind her. He just tilted his head. "Uh, BELLA...BELLA Drowned....And you are?" she puts her hands on her hips as she tilts her head up in a scoffing manner. The male twin snorted and nudged his partner, "BEN Drowned. What are ya? A Fangirl?" He glares. BELLA looked taken back, "The fuck did you just call me?! I'll shove a USB up your ass to download some sense into your shit of a brain if you don't show me respect!" Hisses and raises a fiery hand. Slender puts a hand on BELLA's shoulder and she has a rush of calm and fuzzy emotions overcome her. She falls unconscious rolling into a ball on the floor, BEN looks down at her weirdly. He thinks 'She....Acts just like me...The fuck is with that?!'  Slender picks her up with his tendrils and speaks in a voice that sounds like multiple "Now listens you two, I have a theroy that she stepped into the wrong dimension, I believe she accidentley got mixed up within the timelines of ours and her own. If we don't fix this, both our worlds will be terminated. But that's just a thought. I need to get some help on finding a way back for her yet it might take a few days. You two need to look after her, and if you two take one step out of line I will not hesitate to end you BOTH. I'll be right back with her, I need to speak with her alone." BEN looks at Jeff and smirks, "Alone~ Got it Slendy~"   Slender looks flustered for a second before going into his office. 
BELLA falls onto the couch with a thump and she grits her teeth getting up. "Hey what the hell's your problem?!" She looks up at Slender. "Oh wait...It's this guy. What are you gonna do now bro? Eat me? Oh wait you can't you don't have a face hole....Or anything on your face for that matter..." Slender sighs in annoyance. "That isn't important right now! BELLA focus, how did you get here and what did you do before you came here?" BELLA takes her time processing these thoughts while swinging her legs back and forth from the couch. "Weeell...It started when some whore bought my game from...Why do you care?" Slender sits at his desk staring at nothing in particular. "BELLA just continue..." " Ugh..anyway as I was saying, this girl got my game blah blah blah her name was Jady and I ripped her to shreds blah blah, I short circuited and blacked out for a while and when I woke up I was more bloody then I thought, I had some weird thing in my pocket that was like a compass blah b;ah blah...Then I found this Ticci guy...A little Ticcy huh?" She mimics Ticci's motions by glitching and fidgeting in her seat. Slender leaned fore ward in his seat "Wait BELLA what medallion? This could help you get back home!" BELLA cocks her head in confusion. "back home?What do you mean by this?" Slender coughs awkwardly"Never mind, I need you to give me that medallion." BELLA hesitates and snaps her fingers. A item screen appears in front of her like a glowing video game. She scrolls through the items before double tapping on a file marked 'SOIK.file'. It appears on her lap and the items fade. Slender stands up looking at the medallion. "You..Aren't supposed to..You ..You weren't supposed to be able to do that in till Zalg-" Slender looks stressed and confused as BELLA scans his form. "What's wrong?" Slender shakes his head. "BELLA you are stronger than all of your different dimension selves including our own..."