Bella Drowned's story

My name is BELLA, BELLA DROWNED....And this is my story...it may seem cliché and dumb, but after I tell you this tale ,you will know why I do what I do....

-Flash Back-

I sat waiting for someone to buy this stupid game cartridge I was trapped in for years....'Now here I am', I thought as I messed with some files within the game. My paleish grey skin was covered in virus cells that glimmered a bright greenish blue. The drained color of green on my clothing glitched from how weak i've become. A sash pulled across my stomache and to my shoulder tightly in a perfect angle with no imperfectinon. No mess...Everything stays in place. I liked it this way. It gave me more time to practice my energy into bright and strong flames. Yet, without a host to kill...I was fading. Losing memory and most of my emotions. I never felt sympathy, love, passion, affection, or sadness. I didn't care. I was impatient and had killed off most of the characters within the game because of how...Emotionless they were. They were no where near how exciting humans were. Always showing some sort of emotion etched within their face in perfect detail. So....Perfect. Yet terribly imperfect  at the same time. Their stupid ways of getting what they want in wars ir hurting people they live. No humans were far from perfect. Far from it indeed. Tch...  I had started falling off the brink of sanity into insanity because of how long I've been stuck in this wretched game. I stood up, off the title screen, from where I was waiting for someone to get the game from that stupid old woman that had stored me away in her dumb garage. This hag knew i was here. Yet she knew of my power. She was a smart one. Too smart. Much too smart. I hated it. I sighed as I watched the mask twirl and go back and fourth in a bouncing motion on the title screen....it had been years since the game was played and I hated waiting,  but right then when I was about to give up I hear the sound of the cartridge being picked up and my elf like ears twitch. Doubting the sound was real I immediately brushed it off like ignored lint. "Oh great, I'm hearing things now, I've finally lost it haven't I?" I mutter to myself  but I hear the noise again and I realize I'm in a garage sale. I smirk as a twisted idea of freaking out whoever buys my game . I snicker to myself and I quickly run to my place on the pedestal. 'Now this is going to be fun'.