Chapter 12

Holy sh*t. Holy fudging sh*t.

What drugs has somebody put me on.

"Sweetie. It's okay. I promise you are okay." My dad tries to reassure me.

I look at him like he has three heads bc I'm pretty sure that I just turned into a wolf.

"Cupcake, I know that this is scary and your probably confused, but this is completely normal." Blake says sending me a smile and creeping closer to me.

'Just trust them.  You are okay.  My name is Liz and I'm your wolf!' A voice says, I'm pretty sure that it is in my head too. 

I'm pretty sure that I have officially gone crazy. 

'Just imagine yourself in human form.  That will make you shift back- I will help you out.  I know you are freaking out.  Your mate will explain everything to you though.  It may hurt a little, but that will subside with every time you shift thill eventually you can't even feel it!" The voice that called itself Liz tells me. 

Well here goes nothin. 

"Cupcake, shift back and we can talk"  Blake's still calm voice says.   How the hell is he not freaking out right now?!

I do as the voice says and feel a slight pain. 

I let out a whimper and feel a blanket being placed over me after a animalistic growl comes from Blake's direction. 

I open my eyes and hold my arms up to see that the are now human.  

"What happened?!" I sob out. 

"Sweetie.  Your not like others." My dad says giving me a small smile. 

"Cupcake.  I'm just gonna lay it all out.  But first, please cover yourself, I'm struggling to hold my wolf back." Blake says.  

This is all crazy.  Mate, wolf, not like others. 
What kind of monster am I?

I look down finally processing what Blake had just said, to see that I was completely naked.  A squill breaks my sobs as I pull the blanket right around me. 

"What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing cupcake." Blake says pulling me close. 

I feel sparks light up everywhere our skin comes into contact.  I stop sobbing for a second and turn to ask Blake about it. 

"Your mates" my dads emotionless voice rings out. 

Me and Blake both look at him.  This is the first thing he has said in a few minutes.  Blake nods his head confirming what my dad just said while I still just sit broken by shock. 

"Sadie sweetie.  Your a werewolf." 

____________________
A/N:

And end of chapter. 

Jk guys.  I'm not unreasonably mean. 

Continuing the chapter!

________________

"Come again." I say sobering up. 

"Cupcake, your a werewolf".

"But..... dad....... and mom........  how?" I mumble out.

"There's a lot that has been kept from you sweetie. Right now you need to rest though. I'm sure you are exhausted." My dad says giving me a slight smile.

"Come on cupcake, let's get you into bed."

"Blake. Take care of my Sadie. I know that you are a strong leader and that you will treat her right. But I want you to know that if so much as harm a head on her head, I will kill you - Alpha or not." I do t understand what alpha means, or how dad can give someone a compliment and a threat at the same time.

Blake carries me bridal style to my room. I snuggle closer to him in his strong arms, finding comfort in the sparks that ignite at our touch.

We reach my door and Blake sits me down gently.

"Go get ready for bed cupcake" Blake says gently.

"I just wanna sleep" I mumble trying to grab his arm.

'Mate is sexy!' The voice says again in my head.

I choose to ignore it. I will have to ask about that tomorrow too.

Blake sighs and get up walking over to my dresser. He comes back over to the bed where I am currently laying with what looks like clothes in his hands.

"Sit up cupcake."

I decide it would be best to do as he asked.

"Arms up". As I do it he slips a long t-shirt over my head.

"These next!" He dangles a black lace pair of panties in front of me.

I quickly grab them and slip them on. Sending him glares in the process.

"I'll see you tomorrow cupcake" Blake says looking sad as he goes to leave.

"Stay" I calm out.

I don't know what has come over me, but part of me feels like this is right.

"Come again sweetheart."

"You heard me. Stay with me." Blake's face lights up at my comment. He walks over to the bed.

"Are you sure!"

"Yes. Now get in". I say lifting up the blankets.

He hops in and I get pulled close.

"Goodnight baby girl." He says sweetly as I am snuggled close on his arms.

Leaning up I place a whisper of a kiss on his lips, which he gladly returns.

"Goodnight Blake"

I let the curtain of sleep drag me under peacefully.

__________

A/N:

What do y'all think? I'm pretty sure this is my favorite chapter so far!

Any suggestions for names? I think I will be needing some in the future.

Any ideas on who should play Sadie?

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

.