Chapter 16

I stop to look around in wolf form.  Everything looks so much clearer.  It's like I can see the sounds and smells too. 

Blake walks in front of me and I start to follow.   But then a better idea pops into my head. 

I run and tackle Blake. 

'Gotcha!' I laugh through the mind link. 

'Game in!' Blake smiles back. 'You have 10 seconds!'

He starts to count and I get what he's doing. 

I turn and take off.  'I could use your help Liz, see any good places?' I say to my wolf.

'See that big pile of snow?  Jump in the back of it.  It will match us!'  Liz excitedly finds.

'I'm coming cupcake!'

'Good luck.  Your gonna need it.'

A few minutes pass.  In thinking that he gave up.  Like you could probably see my paw prints in the snow.  He should have found me by now. 

I let out a yelp as a weight comes down on top of me.  I wiggle so that the snow falls to the side and I am facing up.  I see Blake's wolf looking down at me with his tongue hanging out and his head cocked to the side. 

'I win!' Blake says.

'Wanna sleep on the couch?' I say glaring at him with my wolf. 

Liz whimpers at the idea, but he doesn't need to know that.

'Only if it's with you.' He smiles.

'Let's go in.  I'm starting to get cold and the snows getting to deep for me.' I laugh. 

My wolfs head is barley above the top of the snow while Blake's wolf is a foot above it.

Blake laughs and nudges me in the direction of the door. 

Blake opens the door with his jaw and grabs our clothes in his jaw, looks back at me, then takes off up the stairs. 

"Blake  Adam White. What have I told you about being in wolf form in the house." Blake's mom scolds.

It looks like they are having a silent conversation. She nods and he starts walking up more steps.

'Follow me cupcake.' Blake's voice rings in my head.

"Your wolf is pretty Sadie" Ann says.

I nod at her hoping she understands. She laughs and starts walking off.

I start in the direction that Blake went. I just follow his sent trail. It goes up a few flights of steps and into his room.

I push the door open to be met with the very naked back of Blake.

I let out a growl of approval on accident. I immediately start to turn around but Manage to shut the door trapping me inside in the process.

"Like what you see cupcake?" Blake laughs. " don't worry, it's all yours."

I can't talk to home because He's not in wolf form and we're not mated yet.

I give a little warning growl, but Blake just laughs. 

So I do the only logical thing, tackle him.  And when I get him pinned to the ground I start attacking his face with my tongue. 

"I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE!" A guy screams from the door.

"Jace?" Blake says sitting up, leaving me in his lap. 

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON BEFORE YOU COME ANY CLOSER!" The guy yells again.

This time I start growling. 

'He is yelling at MATE!' Liz starts growling.

"Sadie, it's okay, see I'm fine." Blake tries to calm me but I keep growling. "Cupcake, look at me." I turn to look at him and he reaches out to pet me.

"That's my brother cupcake." I look at Blake confused. Then look back at the guy standing in the doorway and flash him my teeth.

I turn and sit I front of Blake. I notice that he is still lacking in the clothing department and avert my eyes before getting up. I walk over to his closet and grab him a pair of his shorts. I quickly take them out to him then retreat back to the closet to shift.

I shift back into my skin and realize that I don't have my clothes. I mentally groan then see some of Blake's shirts. I smile a little and slip on a plain black Tee. It nearly reaches my knees so I'm good without pants.

I walk out to see Blake talking to this said brother.

"I'm sorry I growled at you. My wolf didn't like it, and you are really loud." I laugh the last bit out.

"It's cool. I shouldn't have just barged it or yelled." He laughs back.

Blake is the next to speak out. "Sadie this is my brother Jace. Jace, this is my mate Sadie."

I nearly moan at the words 'mate' and 'sadie' being next to each other coming from Blake.

"Nice to meet you. I didint know Blake had any siblings." I glare at Blake the last bit.

"YOU DIDNT TELL HER ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE BROTHER!" Jace yells at Blake. 

This time instead of growling, I laugh. 

"Dude.  It didn't come up.  Besides, your my only brother.  We all know that Cali is my favorite." When Blake says that I walk over to him and grab onto him possessively. 

"Mine." I say not losing my hold on his arm.

Blake laughs and kisses my head. "Cupcake, Cali is my baby sister.  She is 8."

I loosen my grip on his arm. "I don't know she was your sister.  My wolf is really possessive today."

"It's part of the mate bond cupcake." Blake says.  He leans in closer. "Plus, it's kinda hot" he whispers.

"I'm out." Have throws his hands up in the air and walks out.

"Looks like it's just me and you Blakey." I say mischievously.

_____________

A/N:

Game chapter 1.

One vote 🔜 chapter two