Chapter 10: Changes part 2

Your POV

I am noticing the changes in Zim and I. However, I have been.....oh I don't know....have been feeling... different. And THIS was only RECENTLY!!! I also noticed that this only occurs around the ONLY IRKEN I am using for my endeavors! Wait could it be that I...NO! I won't even consider it!(woah jeez calm down invader Y/N)

No ones POV

You walked back and forth in your lab processing what's going on. "If I have deep regards for Zim then....am i.........a defective? No...no i-i can't be!" That was when you snapped. "No! I am not a defective! Love is weak and Love is for the weak and I am not! Love takes hostages and I am not one of them!" (That's not true reader-chan) you started to think about Zim and his striking ruby eyes, his personality that just suits that evil smile of his and just thinking about it gave you a odd feeling in your squeedlyspooch and always seemed to make you blush a darker shade of green. (Heh... im starting to run out of ideas so please forgive me)

Dib's POV (long time no see)

Months have passed and Zim and Y/N have been noticeably closer than before. Oh...hehehe wait. Do they like each other? If so, i can't believe I'm gonna say this but...I kinda ship it. But that still doesn't change the fact that I am still gonna stop them from destroying the ENTIRE population of earth!

Heh hey guys so, as I said I am kinda running out of Ideas for the story. But I will not give up in the story and never will! You can count on that! That is all I have to say so, Invaderyaremi120 signing off!