Chapter 1 " The Big Move"

( All of her talking parts our on a Laptop Unless you see a Hashtag(#). 

# Hi my name is Abby Marie Dawson and this story is about my life and other things that you may of may not know. I am going to tell you about my entire life, Now i know this may all sound strange but when you hear everything you will know everything..... Lets Begin Shall we#.

( Fades Into Flash-Back)# Well it all started when i was moving away. I was only 9 years old, And where i was going.... Not fun at all#.

When i was 9 years old i lived with my mom and Brother and life was good, Until my Dad wanted to take me for a few years, And the bad part about it is that my mom let him take me. When my Dad came to get me he brought his girlfriend. Let me tell you That day was horrible, One because i had to go and live with my dad and Two I had to say Goodbye to my Best Friend Brady. # We were Best Friends since we were two years old.... Crazy Huh#.

Young Brady- Do you really half to go?

Young Abby- Yea

# Brady always had my back, I was such a lucky girl to have such a good friend#.

Young Brady- Well No-Matter where you go i will always be right here for you.

Young Abby- Thanks Brady

# Now i'll Admit that time we were young so what if he moved and i came back looking for him only to find out that he is gone?. Well there will be a time i tell you, For now lets focus on my life in Washington#.

It Took about 24 hours to get there. The Flight was long and very Boring all i could do was sit and do nothing, soon i started thinking about what my dad did for work.# Lets Just Say that when we got there and i looked at the house.... It looked like a Freaking Mansion#. 

Dad- Welcome to your new home for a while Abby.

Abby- Thanks

My Dad never really got to know me when i was little so now he was taking all the chances he could. So when we went inside he showed me my room and out my stuff in there too. And after that i walked around exploring the new place i would be staying at for a while. A little bit later we went out into the back yard and jumped in the pool. He stayed for a week until he had to go to work in Chicago. # So much for Family time#.

My Dads  was okay at first but then she soon started to leave at night-time, and around 10 o 'clock i would always hear footsteps out my front door then a few minutes later i would hear different noises. And where would she get these guys from Well, Bars.... # Now i know what a bar is, back then i did't #. And one night She brought a guy home and i was awake so i told her that my dad would be very mad at her, and every single time i said that she would threaten to beat me... and sometimes she actually did. But that first time all she did was throw me out into the pouring rain, i ran back to the front door and knock for 6 minutes, then i just left and soon i came to a bus stop that had a bench so i crawled under and fell asleep there for the night. # I can only Imagine how my dad felt when he found out i was missing#. 

# She told him Everything. Minus the Bringing Guys Home part#. 

It took them a while to find me, and when they did my dad wrapped his arms around me and he said that he was sorry and that it would never happen again. So we went back home and he wrapped me in a nice clean towel and got another one to dry my hair off with. He soon started asking me Questions, but i did't answer because i did't want to get in trouble with his girlfriend. The next day i started school. # It was Alright i guess, i met a lot of people but they did' t like me that much#. Those few years at my dads were horrible, but my Birthday parties were great But Every- time my dad left for work i had to deal with different guys coming and going. And when you turn 14 teen and things start to change, i was changing and i did't have my mom, Aren or Brady with me. Soon after my dad came home i thought it was time to talk to him. 

Dad- Abby you would tell me if things were happening at home when i leave right?

Abby- Yes dad

# At that time i did't want him to worry, but the next thing was hard to bring my- self to talk about#. 

Abby- Listen Dad, i love being here and all but..... i miss Mom, Aren and Brady.

# When i said Brady's name he acted like he did't know who i was talking about, And he did't#.

Dad- Who is Brady?

Abby- He's my Best Friend....... So can i go home?

At first i thought he would say No but shockingly he agreed and thought it would be best if i went home. After that i ran  to my room and started to pack my stuff. But my dad's girlfriend Rebecca walked in and started to talk to me. # To be Honest i wasn't listening at first#.

Rebecca- Well well well, seems that you can keep a secret. 

Abby- I only did it to protect my dad From your lies. Although i could just see you getting yelled at and kicked out right about now. 

Rebecca- Oh Abby, Listen Since your leaving now and your father will be going to work all the time i'll be all alone in this big house so i'll be doing what i want.

# I had about enough of you Rebecca. I honestly did't care anymore about what you would do to me. I wanted to do the right thing, and if hurting my dad's feelings did it, than i had to do it# .

I Grabbed all my stuff and ran down to his office and he looked at me as if he knew what i was going to say, but instead he asked me.

Dad- What's wrong Abby?

Abby- Dad the real reason i want to leave is because i can't take it anymore! I can't live under a roof with Rebecca, i did't wan to tell you because she would always threaten to beat me if i told you.......

Dad- Tell me what Abby?

Abby- ( Sigh) When you leave she would go out to a bar and hook up with guys and bring them home. 

He Just stared at me for a moment  with a blank stare, then he got up and grabbed my bags and put them in the car then he went back inside to find Rebecca. I just sat in the car thinking if i did the right thing or not. About 5 minutes later my dad walked out in a angry way while Rebecca followed he saying that i was lying and being a little brat, but he just got in the car and started the engine and we left back to Ireland. 

# SORRY DAD# 

When we got their i was greeted by my mom and my brother Aren. My brother was a nerd over a bunch of things.... Comics, Shirts but mostly his room because it was like a comic threw up all over it. He was a good brother, but talk about over protective. I mean he is sweet and all but when we were little he would't let any little boys around me except Brady. 

# People Honestly thought that we were the most perfect Family Ever. But their's no such thing as perfect is their? # .

When my Mom and Dad started talking I went up to my room and started to unpack my stuff. I came across a stuffed White Tiger That my dad got me when i was little. It was my first stuffed animal i ever got. After i unpacked i laid on my bed and held it tight like i would't see my dad again. What i did't know is that i would't.

# If i knew i would't be seeing my dad again i would have said that Forgave him for what his Girlfriend did to me, I wish i told him but now i can't# .

That day was Alright i guess, i got to go home but i ruined my dads relationship with that no good cheater of a girlfriend..... On second thought it was't a good day at all, and it keeps getting worse because now that i'm 14 teen i get to start High School. I can only Imagine what this is gonna be like.

# So my first Laptop recording is about my life with my dad and his little No Good Cheating Girlfriend. So you must be thinking what does this half to do with anything?..... Well it was the Start of it all, and the next thing is school. These Next 2 recordings our my favorite...... So keep listening and don't skip ahead, Because you might miss something important # .

TO BE CONTINUED........