Chapter 7 " Most Dramatic Girl"

* Junior Year was't great i mean my brother was heading off to college in a month, My mom is sick and i'm just having the worst luck ever. Who is this about? well let's find out. It all started when Brady was coming over to help me study ......* ( Fade's into Flash back).

Me, Brady and Gabby we're back to being friends. ( Thank Gosh), But this was the beginning of my Junior Year and i wanted to start off right..... So i asked Brady to help me with some math homework. And he agreed so we talked and agreed to meet at my place after school. And what do you know, he kept his promise. He said he would be their at 5: 30 with all his notes.( He had better notes than me). When the door- bell rang i ran down-stairs to answer the door. I answered it......* Then and their i was very angry.* 

Sabrina- We need o talk Abby!

* Sabrina Gibson.... the most popular girl in high-school. as usual she got straight to the point.*

Abby- What is it Sabrina? 

Sabrina- I heard Brady is coming over.

Abby- How did you find out?

Sabrina- oh a little bird told me.

Abby- Well he is, but only to help me with homework.

Sabrina- Well i want to stay.

At that time i did't know how to say No to her, Plus if i did't let her stay it would be all over the internet in seconds. So i had no choice... i let her in and we both waited for Brady. The clock turned to 5:30 and i heard a knock on the door, but as i got up Sabrina jumped up and ran to the door. when she got to the door she fixed her Black curly hair. A few seconds later she opened the door.

Brady- Hey A-.... oh hey Sabrina.

Sabrina- Oh hey Brady. ( Flirty)

Is it me or did she sound kinda flirty towards him? Anyway that is when i realized that she had a thing for Brady. But i knew that he did't like her. I mean he could't right? After the weird introduction he walked passed her and right up to me and hugged me... Its like he knew that it was  weird that she was here, but he did't want to make a big deal out of it.

Brady- How are you?

Abby- Good, you ready to help my Dumb-self.

Brady- Your not Dumb, Don't say that about yourself. your a very smart girl, don't ever doubt yourself. 

I was trying to make Sabrina see that he would never fall for her. I guess i was Jealous that someone had a crush on my best friend. And it also could be because i liked him too. After all of that we all went up to my room and started to study and start some homework.

Abby- Okay Question 4.

Brady- Okay, Given a Parallelogram plotted on the coordinate plane, which equation can be used to show that opposite sides are Congruent? So what do you think the answer is?. 

Abby- Uh..... Slope Formula?..

Brady- It's the Distance Formula, Because it will show that opposite sides our congruent.

Abby- Oh okay.

He smiled at me and i smiled back at him, but Sabrina had to but in as always. Come to think of it when does she not. 

Sabrina- So Brady..... what do you do in your free time?

Brady- I write songs, play the guitar and hang with Abby.

Sabrina- Okay.

After that she moved closer to him but he moved away trying not to have her notice. Then i decided to sit in between them. I could tell she did't like it only because she looked at me with her eyes squinted. Brady just ignored her and helped me with my homework. It became 7:30 and Sabrina left, Brady had to leave so i walked him out to the front patio.