Chapter 2

Zane POV

I am in the house alone,with Travis, the white haired Casanova aka a flirt and a pervert who has a girlfriend for some Irene damn reason.Ugh Irene Why? I still felt warmth around him..now Im questioning myself again why I still felt warmth.

Travis is just sitting on the couch."Do you need to drink something?"I asked."Oh no need Zane im good"Travis said.

"Oh okay" I said,as I sat down on the couch."So what do you want do?" I asked."I don't know wanna watch something on TV?"Travis said."Uhhhhh" is all I have to say because I remember that I was watching MLH before Travis arrived.

Travis grabbed the
remote.My visible eye widened."NOOOOO!!!" I screamed, trying to grabbed the remote from Travis.

"Travis give me the fucking remote"I said trying to get the remote."No way Zaney"Travis said,grinning."Don't call me that you ass.Now, GIVE ME THE DAMN REMOTE" I said."Like I said Nooo~"Travis said."Hmmm wonder what show is up" Travis wonders out loud. I tried to grab the remote from Travis before he turned the damn TV on but he didn't give the damn remote.That asshole."Nonononono"I screamed."For the last time Nu huh Zaney"Travis said still grinning."Im turning it on now"Travis said.I screamed"NO!". And he turned on the TV reveals My Little Horsies.

I am screaming in my head. 'That asshat...I am so embarrassed and done' I thought. I looked down and closed my eyes getting ready for the tease me.If I get lucky,he will just question it.If he question.

Travis laughed,"why are you watching this?" he questioned. 'Thank Irene wait.....shit...Think of an Excuse.Fast.' I thought. An Excuse have come up in my head.

"I did not watch it.It was just there in my TV.I was just checking it out."I answered. 'Nice he will fall for it for sure..' I thought."You sure?" He said."Positive"I said,"Aph Keeps talking about it so I was just want to check it what it's all about."

"Oh sure you don't 'watch it' or 'just checking it out',but I don't believe it,it's just an excuse for me to believe that you don't watch it. I know you watch it because I saw you and Aph playing with those 'action figures'." Travis Explained.

I was surprise about his explanation.
I scoff,"I do not" I said."Yes you were"Travis said"No I don't"I said."Yes you were"Travis said."No I wasn't playing with Those"I said,"You don't have proof".Travis was about to speak up But looks down,"Dammit".

'Ha nice that's what I thought' I thought as i feel satisfactiom flowing in me for winning this argument if this is an argument.

"Let's just watch something else"Travis said,holding the remote changing the show."Yeah sure"I said,As Travis change the show to something else.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

It's been half an hour, we have been watching a random show that is showing and something else since it is already boring and . I am already bored,me and Travis are just watching doing nothing but watching.

Travis spoke up,"Im bored. want to go out and have coffee?"

"I guess since we have nothing to do anyways"I said,as I stood up."I will just freshen up to get ready,then we can head out and have coffee."then I went upstair.

I went down after 1 minute,And i see Travis still sitting on the couch waiting.

Travis stood and said,"Ready to go?"."Yeah let's go" I said.

We both head to the door and Travis Open the door and smiled"Ladies first".I look at Travis and said,"Travis, I am a man not a women but thanks...I guess" but I mumble the last part and walk out first."You're welcome"Travis said,still smiling.Then I felt the warmth getting warmer.

'why does that smile of his make me feel the warmth and making it getting warmer..' i thought. I tug my mask a bit higher as my face is getting warmer.

Travis Close the door and then we started to go to the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
woohoo....2nd chapter...im so proud
...Bye enjoy.... something else is not a TV show....but it kinda sounds like one though for some reason. I added the 'He was smart for once' part but then I thought that it is kinda offending.Though I seriously want to add it.