Chapter 4

Zane POV

I woke up on couch hugging myself,wearing Travis' hoodie.The scent of Vanilla is still here.I sat up and get my phone. I check what time it is,it was 4:56pm. I sigh and looked down at the hoodie Im wearing.

I have nothing to do,so I put my phone on the coffee table and just get my jacket that was in the washing machine and put it in the dryer. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge,looking for something to eat. But then I hear my phone ringing.

I close the fridge and go to the living room.I get my phone from the coffee table and look at who was calling. It was Aphmau calling me. 'Why is she calling me?' I thought.

I answered it.

"Zane Im glad you pick up!"Aphmau said,Through the phone.

"Yeah yeah..But why are you calling?"I asked her.

"Im calling you because.."

"Because what?"

"Im coming over at your house right....now!"

And I heard a the doorbell ring.
'Uh oh.....wait...' I looked down.I  remember that Im still wearing Travis' Hoodie.....

I end call and I start to look around to hide the hoodie.

"Zane! You there?" Aph Shouted outside the door,Knocking the door.

"Uh...Be there!"I shouted back,I look around again.

'I have to Hide it' I thought.

I take the hoodie off and hide it inside the pillow. I went upstair and run to my room.And go to my closet and get my black hoodie since the other one is in the dryer.

I wear the hoodie and go out of the room and headed down the stair. Im in front of the door.I grabbed the knob of the door and twist it,opened to reveal Aphmau.

"Hey Zane!" She exclaimed,Hugging me.

I flinched in the hug. But since she is my friend,I just have to get used to it.

Then she pull away from the hug that lasted for a few seconds.

"Can I come in?" she asked.I nodded and Move. And she goes in and we go to the living room and seat on the couch.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well I want to hang out with you!"She exclaimed.

"Well can't we just hang out at your house?"

"Well..I want to hang out here instead plus someone might barge in...."

"Oh okay"

"Want to make cupcakes and play with horsies?" Aphmau Asked.
"Is that even a question? Fuck yeah"I said.

We go into the kitchen and start getting the things we needed to make the cupcakes.

"Oh Yeah I almost forgot.Im hosting a Sleep over at me and the girl's house" She said,Looking at me.

'Oh Irene No' I thought

"Can you go to t-"

"My answer is no"I cut her off.

"Aw Zane! You didn't let me finish!"

"I know what you're going to ask,and my answer is no"

"Please!can you go?"

"No"

She keeps pleading and me answering the same answer. Until she does the puppy dog eyes.

'Irene not the damn puppy dog eyes!' I shouted in my thought.

'resist it Zane resist the damn eyes' I thought.

I tried to resist it but it over come me...Fuck Why does she have to do the puppy dog eyes.

I groaned and said,"Fine I will go to the damn sleepover.."

"Yay!"She exclaime,Doing a little victory dance.

I crossed arms and roll my eye at her little victory dance.

She stop dancing and looks at me."Don't worry. I will make cupcakes in the sleepover just for you"

"hmmm....Fine,your making 30 of them"I said.

"Fine I will" she smiled.

"When is the sleep over?"

"It's going to start Tomorrow at 6:00 PM"

"Okay"

And we started making the cupcakes. I asked Aphmau a question.

"Hey Aphmau,Who is going to be in the sleepover?"

"Oh Our Friends is going to be there"

"Is Vyad is going to be there?"

"Like I said, Everyone is going to be there"

"Oh okay"

---------------

Hello.. Sorry if its short.school is very hectic and its the weekend so be happy I wrote this. I forgot how to spell 'weekend' Please tell me if its the right spelling.If the spelling is wrong,please tell me.

(for some reason im thinking of King George's dance in Szin's Animation)