Chapter 7

Zanes POV

I sigh in relief as I finish making the frosting. I was about to take a little taste of the frosting until I heard a clash of pots and pans hitting the kitchen floor. I look at what in the actual fuck happened and you know what I saw,It's Travis on the ground.

'Idiot' I thought

"What in the actual fuck are you doing?" I asked,crossing my arms,Looking at him that says 'Explain this or else..'

"O-oh it's because uhmm.."

"Don't tell me that While I was making the fucking damn frosting you were sucking face with Katelyn like the dumbass you are."

"Ye- wait..Hey!"

"What? It's true"

"hmmmmm.."

"ugh...whatever"

I heard a ding from the oven.

'Oh it's done.' I thought

"Uhmm Travis can you get that please"

"Yeah sure"

He gets the cupcakes from the oven while I get the the frosting ready.

He sets the tray on the table with the bag of frosting I prepared.And start frosting the cupcakes. I feel unconfortable by the stare of the white haired sheep.

"Uhmm Do you you mind?"

"huh? Oh! Sorry. I will just look that way"

And he turn around. And I continue frosting the cupcakes..

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

I finish frosting the cupcakes. I sigh in relief. I was about to go get the cucake to eat it until...

"You done?"

I was surprised. His face is a bit close to my face...

'Oh my Irene Help me.HIS FACE IS LIKE 13.5 CENTIMETER AWAY FROM MINE ABORT ABORT AAHHHH' I screamed mentally.

I feel like my face just caught on fire. What is wrong with me?

"is there something wrong?"

I was unable to speak.

"Are you okay Zane?"

He gets closer. It's 7.3 centimeter.

'Shit...he is getting closer to my face HELP' I thought

"I...Uh-Um-..Its..Um.."

"What?"

He gets EVEN closer,now it's 4 centimeters from my face.

My face feels warmer than before and the warmth is back AGAIN but it's warmer this time. I was unable to move. It feels like time stop moving and the only people I see is just Travis. And my mind is screaming like the time when Garroth broke down my door in highschool.

Total silence around us. The chattering of the others cannot be heard for some Irene damn reason.

"Hey Zane"

I didn't respond.again.

'Say something' I thought.

"Hey Zane"

I tried to respond. And it succed but it was a bit quiet.

"Uhh..yes?"

"Are you done with the cupcakes?"

"Oh umm yeah I just finish frosting it. You can have one."

"REALLY!?"

"Didn't I say you can have one? Are you sure you aren't deaf?"