The Chaos Cave

I have no idea why the creator of the universe would help a scrawny little Son of Poseidon. But I was grateful so I followed him. When we reached the end of Tartarus, I asked,"It's a dead end and there's a hole that leads into your...... maw." "We go down there, hero." Chaos replied. Just jump, he had told me. I decided to trust him and I jumped. The hole flickered and revealed a passageway. The endless tunnel had just been an illusion!
As we walked through the passage, Chaos pointed out paintings and murals on the wall, explaining that many religions' gods and monsters were intertwined at the beginning. "Like your meeting with the Egyptian Carter Kane," he said in a carefree tone. Very soon, we reached his castle. It towered tall in the darkness, plated with precious metals and godly minerals. Neither in Hades' palace nor at Olympus had I seen such great wealth.
"Welcome...... to the Chaos Cave!" He bellowed. "Wait what? The Chaos Cave?" I asked. "I watch Batman." He whispered in a hushed voice. "Ohhhhh. Never mind." I drawled.
As I walked into the Great Hall of Beginnings (that's what Chaos called it), I saw armies of demons and angels; titans and gods. Let me admit, it was seriously breathtaking. I think I even saw Kronos and Gaea in there somewhere.
I told my new master that I saw many of my old enemies in his army. He laughed, and what came out was a sound much like the flow of the river. He said, "They turned to me after being defeated. How they complained about you! They'd be happy to see you here!"
Chaos instructed me to stand in front of the fountain and bow my head. An angel gasped. A demon cried out," He's going to be our forces' new general!" The army cried out,"All Hail, Perseus Jackson, Prince of Chaos, Dark Angel!"