I Become a General Capable of Mass Destructiom

Whoa. I'm a general? Prince of Chaos. Wait. I turned to Chaos."Dad?" Chaos looked at me with a faraway look in his eyes"I've finally found my son......"
After he regained his composure, he brought me into a blue-silver room. He told me that he had a child with Nyx. Nevertheless, he knew it was forbidden, so he wiped all memories of his child from the universe. "Since you were already born, I made the universe think you were the Son of Poseidon."
Desperate to change the topic as I was feeling a little lost, I asked what were my powers. He said that I had teleportation, elemental control, archery skills, distance and time bending. "Woah!" I cried out loud.
"I was expecting you would come one day. I received the prophecy from the Oracle when I was travelling the earth as a noble a hundred thousand years ago." Chaos reached into a box with and old leather trim and took out a papyrus scroll.
"There will be a child
A forbidden one
With soul as strong as bone
He will be a great hero
But betrayed in the end
Pitch black wings he shall have
A sterling crown will adorn
His head hung low
A dark one will come
To avenge his friend too.
It all made sense now. I was the Forbidden One. When I came to after the fountain, I had black wings, so black that Hades would whine. I had a silver headpiece given to me by Annabeth. The hearts of stone were the gods. Betrayal by my brother and the campers. A dark one...... Nico! "Father, can I get the dark one?" "Yes, if you know who is he." Chaos intoned.