Tzuyu (Twice)

Genre: angst?? with a hint of fluff

Requested: yup

Title: You love him, I love you

************

After soccer practice I decided it was time, I was going to tell Tzuyu I love her.

I was terrified.

I mean, what if she rejects me?
What if she thinks its weird that i like her? What if she stops talking to me?

Ohmygo--

Shit.

She's right in front of me.

Its okay, (Y/N) you can do this.

Suddenly a wave of confidence rushes over me as I grab her wrist and pull her towards the lockers.

"Oh hi (Y/N), is something wrong?"

"No, everything is fine, I just wanted to say----"

Jung Minhao, our high schools best football player starts walking towards us.

"Hey babe"

My heart sinks.

Of course she's dating someone, I mean she is perfect, ugh I was so stupid for thinking I have a chance.

"Hi Minhie, this is my friend (Y/N)"

Never in my life have I wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

"Hello" I reply coldly and start walking away with a heavy heart and teary eyes.

~3 months later~

The last few months have been terrible with Tzuyu being all lovey-dovey with her boyfriend, my math teacher giving way too much homework and me feeling like I want jump out of every window I see.

Tonight was The Spring Ball and obviously, no one asked me to the ball. I wasn't even planning on going in the first place but, my friend Hana decided it would be fun if we went together and I didn't want to disappoint so I went with her.

Music was blasting in the school gym, young adults were grinding on each other and few teens were just sitting on the side lines wondering what the fuck is going on, me being one of them.

Hana was no where to be seen, I was getting a headache. Huh, so much for going together..

Getting tired of the music blasting through my almost deaf ears I start walking through the schools halls.

It felt weird.

The hallway was dark, the music quietly playing in the background.

As I am passing by the janitors closet I hear some faint sobs and me.

And to my surprise, there stood a crying Tzuyu, makeup running down her cheeks.

***************

We were both in the closet right now, huh ironic ;))

For a few minutes we didn't say anything, only Tzuyu's heavy breaths were heard.

I was starting to panic.
Why is she crying?  Why isn't she saying anything? Is she--

"He cheated on me"

I froze, unable to react. Should I be happy? Sad? Or maybe mad?
But nonetheless I take her into my arms, her head resting on my chest.

She's breathing calmly

I wish we could stay like that forever.

And again I feel a wave of courage rush over me.

"Tzuyu, I love you"

She looks up at me, her face shocked.

Why did I say that, she probably thi-

My thoughts are cut off my a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too (Y/N)."

(a/n: also sorry for the bad angst
ily guys)

(next; Blackpink reaction)