╳ about + rules ╳

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pearly Fangs
ABOUT+RULES
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is a contest regarding Warriors writing. If you have no idea what the series is, or have read no further than the first arc, I advise you to leave this book at once, as you'll be confused or you won't know enough to participate.

However, if you are conscient enough to be able to tell me who Puddleshine or Stormcloud (previously Franky) is, then welcome.

There are going to be rounds, enumerated with simple words.
At the end of each round, points are assigned. At the end of the whole contest, the one with most points wins.

I base my judgement clearly away from biasing, and instead rely on a few characteristics:

Length/Consistency of such length;
Theme/Prompt respect;
Character development;
Overall writing.

The vote will be out of ten.

Disqualification starts at the second round for participants with the lowest score.
Once you are disqualified, wait until the contest is finished to be assigned your prize.

Prizes for those on the podium can be found successively.

Also, keep in mind that apart from not accepting smut, pedophiliac writing and whatnot, I won't stand and witness you whine because you have been disqualified.

I'm nothing more than a mere human and the host of the contest, which means that of course I'll be judging each entry. Just know that I'll be as fair as possible, 'cept towards the end, where you're going to have to truly impress me as votes will scale lower.

The first round will be published once 15 participants have been chosen.
Once that happens, no more participants may enter, and obviously not later in on the contest.

All that clear? Good.
Hop onto the next part!