So what would you say if some handsome guy like me proposed you?

Manya's pov

But why is he asking questions like this now. I'm literally confused, but shall I admit him that I love him

Heart says: If you love him say it, maybe he too loves you.
Brain says: He's a popular star, maybe he'll think you as cheap character.
Heart says: But you know he loves you. He respects you. You should at least give him the hint that you love him.

"Ok stop, enough of it" I said it loudly.

Oh my god I'm not conscious. I said that loudly. He'll ask me what happened. What should I even answer. Oh!! Manya be conscious.

"Everything okay, dear?" He turned to me and asked.
"Yeah! I'm alright" I said.
"Are you sure Manya?" He asked again.

Oh! So sweet. He cares for me too much. Maybe he too loves me.
Okay!! Vanish your thoughts now. If he loves you he'll say, wait till he confesses. I didn't answer for too long.

"I just have head ache Pandya" I said.
"So you wanna take rest?" He asked with so much concern, but why?
"Rest?.." I asked.
"Okay, you need rest let's go back now" he said.
"Then what about Bumrah ji and that one?" I asked.
"Your Bumrah ji will take care of it, now can we make a move?" He asked.
"Okay, then let's go!" I said.

~ After few minutes~

We both were reached his room, but we didn't go inside we were waiting outside his room. I knocked my room's door but no answer. "What the? Why don't they open?" I asked myself.

"What happened, Manya? Why don't they open the door?" Pandya asked me.
"How will I know Pandya, I'm just standing with you, right" I was actually a bit angry on him.
"Okay, cool down, baby!" He said.
"What?? Baby?" I continued "We aren't that close, right" I asked.
"There's a reason for calling you as baby" he said.
"Okay, go ahead. Let me hear what that reason is?" I said in a tone of rude.
"So shall I ask you one thing?" He asked.
"Hmm.. go ahead" I said.
"What would you say if a HANDSOME boy like me proposed you" He asked.
"What do you mean????" I asked him.

Oh! God. Why did he ask some question like this. Is he hinting that he likes me or he is just asking casually.

He didn't reply anything except a mischievous.

And that's exactly when I got a call from my mom.

"Manya, we said right we would go to Nakshatra's (sis-in-law) house, right. So we are there and we know you are somewhere out with Hardik, so I just called you to say this, okay, bye" She spoke everything and didn't let me speak and hung up.

"So what was it?" He asked.
"There is no use in knocking the door" I said.
"What do you mean, Manya?" He asked.
"My mom has went to Nakshatra's house" I said.
"Nakshatra?!?!" He asked in a tone of shock.
"She's my sister-in-law" I said.

        But I felt something was wrong. His face changed when he heard the name Nakshatra. But I don't know why. And if I should ask him or not.

"So come in" he said in a tone of I-am-worried.

    We both entered the room. He was very unusual after he heard the name NAKSHATRA.

"Pandya, you okay?" I asked.
"Yah! I'm okay" I knew he was not. I knew he lied.
"Hardik...... If you have anything to share just do it. Don't keep it in your heart. It's hard to bear. So just say me......say me what bothers you now.....let me know.....if you don't want me to hear they just quit" I said him some soothing words.

~........~

After a while he started.

       Hardik's pov

I was trying hard not to react but my bitter past made me like that.

And then I started.

~Flashback

"I was at the age of 7, and that's when this incident happened..................."

                          For you my friend raebrooks