The flashbacks

Hardik's pov

"I was at the age of 7. And that's when this incident happened. I used to go to swimming coaching every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There was a girl named Nakshatra. She was unable to breath and she died inside the pool when I was in the pool, the other side where she was. I was very small to realise that sadness. She was my best friend when I was 7 and she was near our apartment. And suddenly when you said her name I just remembered her and that's it" I finished saying.
"So you to have a bitter past!" She said.
But why 'you too'. It's like she too had a bitter past.
"So you had a bitter past?" I asked her.
"Yes Pandya!" She said with little sad expression.
"So what was it?" I asked her.
"I was 12th std" she started.
"Oh wait, have any guy proposed you?" I suddenly asked.
"Yeah! It's that story of that" she said.
"I was 12th std, and when a guy named addressee Naveen came into my life and changed my life" she said.
Wait what does she mean by 'changed my life'.

~Hardik is possessive~

"Why did he change, what did he change, was he torturing you to accept his proposal?" I asked so many.
"Oh wait, such a nasty mind. Let me speak" she said.
"Ok continue" I said her.
"Naveen and I were best friends. Like he was my first male beat friend. A guy named Arnav was Naveen's friend. Arnav didn't like our friendship, I mean he thought why should a guy be friendly with a girl. Arnav was always rude to girls. He never speaks to girls. And absolutely he hated me. But Naveen didn't say that Arnav hates me. He was as he was, and suddenly Arnav came up to me and said he loves, this happened after my farewell party. I was literally shocked and I said this to Naveen, he just said me 'I'm sorry for late confession, I'm in love with you' and then was actually double shocj1 when he did this. But I never understood why should Arnav propose me, because he literally hate girls. Then why did he like me?" her story was bigger than mine.
"Then what happened?" I asked her.
"Then on....on one random day Naveen........Naveen is in coma stage" She said with a little drop of tear threatening to over flow from her eyes.
"What?!" I asked with full of shock.
"Naveen was on a road accident! On that he was hit by a huge lorry and...and he was almost dead" she said crying.
"Manya....Manya please. It will be alright. It's not because of you" I consoled.  I just didn't know what to do when she was crying. This was my first time consoling a girl in my life. And I really didn't know how to make up words to console her.
"After when Naveen proposed...................proposed me.....I.........I didn't even talk to him.......and I realised............everything thing after.........after he almost died" she said sniffing.
She actually cried more and more thinking about her friend.
"Rest for bit, you will feel all better" I said her. I made her sleep on my bed. And I sat on the sofa.

       When I remembered Nakshatra again. It was like her friend too almost died and my friend  died. What a bitter past? I uploaded a pic on instagram and covered the window screen.

-After 3 hours of sleep-

Suddenly her phone rings, she didn't wake up. To explain hkw she ws, she looked very cute while sleeping. I saw her phone ringing continuously. So it was 'Rohan' her brother.

"Hello"
"Hello, Manya?" He asked.
"Ah.....bro is sleeping. Is anything important?" I asked.
"No, it's not so important. I just called her to ask if she has ate her lunch" he said. Oh! What a caring brother.
"Oh yeah she has woken up. Shall I give the phone to her?" I asked.
And Manya blabbered "I'm hungry Hardik" she said.
"You want to talk to Rohit bro?" I asked her.
"Rohit??" She asked in confusion. Then she took her phone from my hand and said.
"Yeah!" She said.
     But what does she mean by 'yeah'. I too have a brother and when I take the phone I first say 'hello'.

"I'm hungry, Rohan. Bye." She said a disconnect the call.
"I'm hungry Hardik!" She said.
"So what should we do?" I asked idiotically.
"I'm sleepy too, but I'm hungry. So can we order something now?" The hungry baby asked.
"Ok!" I said and ordered.
After few minutes we got our food and the man who came here to give the food looked like Omg-it's-Pandya.
"Oh!! Just don't stare. So what's your name?" I asked.
He still was in the same look.
"Oh c'mon bro!" I said.
"I'm Rakesh" that guy said.
"Can I have your autograph, sir" he asked.
I signed my signature and let it go him. We both took a photo too.
And the food was her. Manya was in the restroom to wash her face.
She came out and said.
"Oh my god!! Food is here!"
"Are you that hungry?" I asked.
"Yeah!! A little. But to be true I'm being real me here" she said.
"So you feel comfortable with me?" I asked.
"Yeah! I think" she said.
    Oh!! If I talk anything now, I'll just confess. So I decided to shut my mouth for few seconds.

    Manya's pov

Our talk was going on.

"Hardik......." I said.
"Um... yeah!" He said.
"Ah.... um...ugh... I......I... have something.......something to say to you......" I said.
"Hm.. What's that?" He asked.
"Suspense, I'll say when we finish eating" I said.
"Oh!!!!! Ok" he agreed.
"Are you sure you will say after eating?" He asked.
"Yeah!!! Of course believe me!" I said.

      I was actually nervous when I was about to finish. Actually I thought of confessing my feelings first. I'm not going to think what his answer would be. I just want to confess, and that's it.

So guys the chap is over. Just see our Hardik in the cover pic of this chap.
Please give me all your feedback.
Please I just wanna know if you all are liking it or not.
And do vote and comment.
Thanks for all who are supporting me. Love you all♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥