He's here

Hardik's pov

Uff......finally te meeting's over and they felt great about my performance on the finals with pak.......
But anyways I'm here for my game..... that's more important though.
Right now I'm at Chennai with mom, dad and Krunal.......... checking my phone......

409 notification from instagram
Many many followers........

95 notifications from WhatsApp

53 notification from Facebook......

59 notification from twitter......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I know Manya would kill me......because 40 missed calls from her........
What's wrong??????

I made a call to her...... but in vain she cut my call.......

I opened WhatsApp and messaged her.

ME: Baby, I'm sorry...... I put my phone on silent and just now my meeting ended.

I got those blue ticks but no reply from her.

ME: Baby I'm really sorry. I'm here now....... Do understand me.......You know I'm nothing without you.....so don't get angry on this guy named Hardik...... Please.. Please na. Because I love you.

I again saw those blue ticks but unfortunately I didn't get any response......

Argh!!!! Why is she like this????? I'm explaining her all the things but........

Finally to my happiness she was typing......

MANYA: Idiot. I hate u

But sad as she said she hates me......

ME: Baby, please na I'll come now. I'm just near your home.

She saw and didn't reply.......

Ah!!! Why is she so hard?

Finally we reached.
It was like 3.00 pm.
And I guess she'll be tired and she won't be the first person to see me with a smile when I knock the door.

Manya's pov

Knock knock

I think they are here. Or anyone else.
I was leaning my head on the side of sofa just before I heard the knock.......

"Rohit.........!!!!!!" I screamed his name as I was too lazy to open the door.
"What???" He asked getting out from the kitchen.
"Open the door" I said him.
"What a lazy goose? I'll say to Hardik, wait" He said and opened the door.
"Stupid" I said and saw him open. There was Hardik, mumma, dad and Krunal bhai.
I quickly got up from the sofa and went to the door and welcomed them, except Hardik.
Everyone came in.
Mumma hugged me, followed by dad and Krunal bhai.
And at the end Hardik hugged me.

How can he not attend my call those very very important calls. Idiot.

Mom came down from her room who knew they have come and she greeted them and said them to rest in the guest room.

I was getting inside my room and Hardik spoke to me as if nothing has happened.

"Baby, I'm going to sleep, and you too beside me hugging, okay?"

I raised my eye brows asking him through it 'like nothing happened ever'.

"Okay?" He asked me again.

There's no meaning in getting angry with him.

"Why didn't you attend my calls?" I asked him who kept him head on the pillow.

"I said right I had put my phone on silent" he said.

"So, why are you angry? Was too importantthat should be spoke?" He asked.

Yes, it's very very important. I wanted to say happily that you are gonna become a dad soon. But..... you didn't attend and it will take time for me to come to normal and then say you that 'I'm pregnant'.

~after an hour~

He's sleeping, while I was admiring him....... I was sleepy but I don't want to sleep now, and at the same time I want to.
He was so cute.
I was sitting on the bed beside him. Scrolling my phone simultaneously watching him......

It was too hard for me get angry at this cute guy....

I'm longing to see his reaction when I say him he's gonna become a dad.........

So guys the chap ends here....
Very very sorry for the late update....
Happy reading....
Tysm to all the supporters......

3k+ reads
950+ votes.....
Thank to all those readers and voters....