A talk with Indian team

So no worries, right. If I skip two months.

~After two months~

(Quick note: yeah guys I really know match will end and India will win so no worries if I skip two months)

Manya's pov

So as I said my mom didn't bear the cold. She just returned in 1 and a half month.
I'm going shopping with my mom today.
We went to Express Avenue.

(Express Avenue - it's one of the biggest and expensive malls in Chennai)

Mom bought few tops for her. And I was searching for a shoe.
A comfortable shoe. I just wanna buy a white shoe like Hardik has.
Same same, yeah I love his shoes.
And his taste of selection.

Hardik has said he'll come and visit my home.
So I got a call from Bumrah ji. Bumrah ji???

"Hello ji" I said.
"It's not only your favourite Bumrah ji. Our whole team is here to speak to you" I heard Hardik saying.
"But wait Harry. Where did you buy your white shoe?" I asked him and a heard a couple of people laughing. Oh my god I didn't know that he had put the call in speaker.
He should have said me. I'm embraced now. What will they all think of me.
"Never mind. I'll buy that for you" he said.
And again I heard a couple of people saying 'wow'
"Manya, don't take that laughs and 'wows' to your heart. They are just teasing us. Don't take it" Harry said.
"Harry now I'm doing an important work, so I'll quickly go home and I'll call you in Skype so that I can see everyone's face. Now okay. Bye" I was waiting for him to say something.
"May I know what's that important work than me"
"Oh!!!! It's not important than you. Now I'm at parking. Please let me go home and then call you. Okay?" I asked in agreement.
"Okay" he said and disconnected the call.
I said mom that Mr. Pandya is letting me meet the whole Indian team so that we should go home soon. We can't make them wait for too long. So I drove the car all the way to my home.
I was wearing a medium sized jazzy coat over and a black t-shirt. I removed the coat and made a call to Hardik.
He didn't attend.

Oh!!! What happened??? Why he isn't attending my call.

I tried to call Bumrah ji number.
Bumrah ji attended the call.

"Ji why don't he pick up my call"
"His phone os getting charged. Battery low. Call to my number.  Okay?" Bumrah ji asked.
"Haan ji" I said and disconnected.

Now I made a call to Bumrah ji.
Thank god he attended.

"Hey Manya" said Bumrah ji.
"Hello everyone. I'm Manya, Hardik's best friend"
"Oh!!! We know everything yar" Bhuvi ji said.
"But anyway lovers are bestie's too" said Bumrah ji.
"Hello, Mrs. Hardik" said Dhoni ji.
And I blushed when I heard 'Mrs. Hardik'
"Oh wow!!!! This so cute. You remember me?" Dhoni ji asked.
"How can I forget you Dhoni ji?" I said.
"Don't call me ji. Or don't call anyone ji. Call everyone as bhai. And call me Mahi" Dhoni ji.....sorry bhai said.
"So okay" I said.
Everyone introduced themselves.
"So when are you planning to get married?" Jaddu bhai asked.
"Yeah we are planning. Soon you all will hear that good news from Hardik" I said.
"So Manya. I'm a Chennai guy" said Ashwin bhai.
"Yey.....finally I found who you are" I said excited.
"Huh???" Ashwin bhai asked.
"My brother Rohan has met you once. I don't how well you remember. He's one of your greatest fan" I said smiling.

~After talking to Indian team~

My mom slowly opened the door. We still didn't disconnect the call. We were just teasing, giggling....and soo on.
"What's going on, Manya?" My mom asked as she sat on the sofa behind the table and chair.
Mom saw Bhuvi bhai now.
"Bhuvaneshwar kumar?" Mom asked.
"Yes, auntie" Bhuvi bhai said.
"Are you meeting with the whole team" my mom asked me.
"Yes mom" I said.
"So where's Hardik" my mom asked.
"Bhai where is Mr. Pandya?" I asked.
"Harry they wanna talk to you. Idar aavo" Bhuvi bhai said and went to the place where everyone were sitting.
"Hello aunty" Hardik said.
"Mom, come here. Sit here and talk" I said mom and got up from there and went go kitchen to see if I have any snacks.

~Conversation between Harry and Manya's mom~

"Did you propose her, Hardik?" Mom asked.
"She did and I agreed" Hardik.
"So brave?" Mom.
"She wants to get married, due to my cousin sister" Hardik.
"Wow!!!!! Finally my daughter has opened her mouth about the marriage. It's all because of you. I'm really thankful for you. So will you marry my daughter?"

(Quick note: Trust me guys. This is the first time a mom asking for a marriage proposal for her daughter. Lol)

"Oh!!! Of course aunty, Manya still didn't talk to you about we are in love??" Hardik.
"Not still. You know.....this is her first time keeping a secret from me. I not worried because she has chosen you. I can see you love her truly" Mom.
*Gives a cute, hot smile*
"So where's Manya now?" Hardik.
"She has gone to kitchen to see if she has any food to eat" Mom.
"Okay, I'll wait till she comes" Hardik.

~Conversation over~

"Manya, Hardik wants to talk to you" Mom said as I went inside and saw all the cricketers.
They were eating. Yeah!!! A lunch at Jaddu bhai's house.

Um....maybe like a treat for no reason.
When I just came, Hardik went to eat.
The phone was faced to the dining table where I can see all the cricketers.
"Manya, you are damn lucky" I spoke to myself.
"Manya, did you eat?" Mahi bhai asked. Oh!!! Best brother, they all say him that Mahi bhai is so much caring. And he just proves it yar.
"Not still bhai" I answered.
"Go and eat na. This guy is slow at eating you finish eating and then you can talk to your Pandya" Bhai said.
"Mahi bhai, I'm not slow" Hardik freaked. Oh god, my boy looked so cute when he freaked.
I saw Bumrah bhai coming towards his tab.
"Hey, so. Hi" He said while I was finishing my chips packet.
"You alone ate this packet?" Bumrah bhai asked.
"No Bumrah bhai. 3/4 of this packet was eaten by my bro" I said him with the serious reaction.
Mahi bhai finished eating and came along to talk with me.
Hardik and Bhuvi bhai were the two sitting and eating slowly.
"Hi Manya" Yuvi bhai came from nowhere.
"Hello, Yuvi bhai. How are you?" I asked.
"Fine yar. And you?" Bhai asked.
"Always happy" I said.
"Um.... Hardik is lucky" Jaddu bhai commented.
"Huh!!! But why?" I asked.
"Because you are Mrs. Hardik" Jaddu bhai said very happily.
And here me, my cheeks got hot I was blushing too hard.
"Oh!!! That's cute" Mahi bhai now.
I closed my cheeks with my hands and felt that hotness.
"Have I got fever or anything? It's so hot"
"You are blushing so hard yar" Yuvi bhai.
"Mahi bhai" I said.
"Um..?"
"There's a secret for you" I said.
"For me?" Jaddu bhai and Yuvi bhai.
"Okay. I'll say it to all of you but don't say Hardik. Okay?" I asked them.
"Eager to hear. Say na" Jaddu bhai.
"Tomorrow........is....my birthday" I said them.
"Don't freak. Please, I just wanna know if Hardik remembers it or not" I said them.
"Idiot papu, where's my chips packet?" Suddenly Rohit opened the door.
"That's not yours that's mine" I freaked.
"Is your name written in that?" He asked.
"And is your name written in that, saying it as if it's yours" we both were fighting till Rohit saw the tab.
Yes!!!! What a feel. He saw Indian cricketers. His favourite MSD, Yuvi were on the screen.
He touched the screen to see if it was real.
"Skype talk?" He asked.
"Yeah" I hust answered like nothing is going on.
"Talking to my Mahi" he asked.
"Hey what, are you the owner, saying my chips packet, my mahi? Mahi bhai is sakshi sister's. And that chips packet is mine" I said.
"Hey both of you stop fighting yar" Yuvi bhai.
"Okay bhai" I said.
So we stopped fighting, and the great part was when Hardik finished eating and came to talk my mom called me to eat lunch. And therefore we didn't talk for 10 minutes even.
Surely I miss him.
And I have a thought of confessing to mom that we are in love.
How could I keep a secret like this from mom.
I have to say.

So guys this chap ended.
A big one I think.
Hope u all liked.
Please vote n comment.
And the next chapter is about......
Manya telling her mom that she's loves Hardik.
Thank you all....
Love you all♡♥♡♥♡