Birthday Surprise

Hello, nothing important to say. Been looking forward to this very Important chapter.

Oh yeah, I don't own anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking through my closet, looking for something to wear. "Why don't you wear some shorts and a T-shirt ?" Len asked me.

Yep, I asked my brother for help. Usually Len knows what I should wear. He should going into fashion.

"I'm SURE Gumi would like those pair, you know the one, where you can clearly see your ass-"

"And the pair you prance around in ?" I snapped back and turning back to my brother, relaxing on my bed and playing on his phone.

"That was a dare."

"Bullshit ."

Len sighed. "Where are you going with Gumi again ?" Len asked, I felt my right eyebrow twitch.

"To Gumi's Ojiisan's birthday party." I answered calmly. I turned around to my white closet, trying to find something to wear.

"Why are you going to old guy who you don't know birthday ?" Len asked, I could feel my anger rising.

'No. He's probably just worry about me. That's all.' I thought.

" 'cause Gumi invite me over." I answered and smiled. "Besides, I do know him and He's Sofu's old friend." I added while still smiled.

"No way. Liar."

"Nope, it's the truth."

"What's the truth ? What are my angels fighting about now ?" Haha questioned as she suddenly entered my room. "That Megpoid-senpai's Ojiisan is old friends with Sofu." Len answered back.

"Oh and what are you doing Rin dear ?" I looked at haha and sighed.

"I'm trying to pick out something to wear for Gumi's Ojiisan party." I answered simply and turned my attention to that task.

Haha was about to ask another question but Len, thank god, beat her to it. "Rin asked me to help her.".

I slightly relaxed. Good. Now haha will leave us alone and-'

"Oh ! Can I help ?"

"Sure Okasan ! Rin would love for you to help.".

'And I hate Len.'.

I could feel my right eyebrow twitching again. "OK so, this is a birthday party, so what style should I go with ?" I wondered. I could hear Len thinking.

"Go with something simple, something that says 'I came here to have fun and I can be formal too.' " haha replied with excitement.

Len nodded. "Yeah, but it should be comfortable too. The Megpoids don't seem the type to have big ball or anything." Len added.

I thought about what they said. "So... a simple dress ?"

"Yeah, but nothing too revealing."

"And nothing that looks to fancy and flashy either." I nodded again and looked through the closet.

As I was taking out clothes, Haha suddenly said "What about that dress, dear ? That's looks perfect.".

I stared at the dress in my hand, it was a cream colour with a orange strip at the end. The soft fabric of the light dress was something I noticed immediately, as I stroked the dress, looking for any flaws. The dress only hit my knees and had two straps instead of sleeves.

"Yeah ! Yeah ! That's perfect !" Len said excited about it. I looked them with confusion.

"It's a summer dress."