The Beach Tragedy

"Lets go to the beach!" Bria said as she grabbed her bikini and beach towel. Then she went to her closet to get her black converse shoes.
"This is gonna be amazing!" Said Amelia jumping up off the couch.
As they got out the door, Amelia suddenly stopped.
"I forgot to put on makeup!"
*Briannas POV*
Urgh. Why does Amelia need makeup?! We are just going to the beach to hang out. Its not like its a fashion show...
I grabbed my beach bag and headed out.
*1 hour later*
What are you doing in there?! Hurry up Amelia! Its almost sundown!
"Im coming! Just have to finish off my eyeliner!" She said.
After a couple of minutes she finally came out. She looked pretty but i dont understand why it took so long.
I asked her "why do you always take so long?" She then told me "you will never understand... Your too much of a tomboy." 
At this point i was really annoyed with her but because we are best friends, i forgot about it.
Our apartment was only a 5 minute walk away from the beach so we randomly sang songs until we got there. We didnt care about the people who were staring at us because we were pretty much in our own world.

As we were walking along the sand to find a spot, my shoes where starting to fill up with sand so i took them off and put them in my bag.
As we walk along, one of my shoes fall out of the bag. A guy comes up and asks "Hey, i think this fell out of your bag" He was staring at Amelia and she stared back... It was really awkward. I poked her shoulder and told her to come and sit down on the sand. The guy went away with his friends. I was pleased at this point because now there will be no more interupptions. We stayed at the beach until sunset then we headed home to see something i thought would never happen...

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! I left it on a cliff hanger so you guys can wait until the next update (which might be tomorrow) to see what happens next. Hope you like it so far!
-Hana