···him···

*Continuing from last chapter*

It was him.

Zach.

Anyone but him.

*Flashback*

I was in my sophomore year in high school, and it was the first day. There was one class in particular I liked the most.
English.
Then one day, a new guy came. It was Zach. Unfortunately, the seat beside me was the only free seat left.
He came and sat beside me.
We started having a conversation about random things and suddenly out of nowhere he asked for my number. I knew him a little bit but I didn't want to give him my number.

But I was bored so I gave him the number to a Chinese takeaway place.

I went to put it in his phone and I noticed he has alot of girls with the name babe and babe #2 etc.

I soon realised something was up so I asked who those girls were.

He just replied with "oh, there just people you don't have to worry about them."

The next day he came up to me and became mad at me because I gave him a takeaway number. But he did actually end up getting some food.

When it was English class our teacher let us listen to music while we work and as Zach got his phone out, I caught a glimpse of his phone screen which had loads of missed calls and texts on it from his "friends".
I wanted to see what I was called in his phone and it turns out I'm "babe #1 school". I was curious because I also saw "babe #2 school" too. I decided to straight up ask him who all these people were and who was babe #2.

I found out he was texting another girl in my class!!

A/N
Obviously by now you probably are wondering wth this story has gotten to but just keep reading you'll find out sooner or later baii.