New Feelings Come, Old Feelings Go...

Later on that night, people started coming group by group.
I watched as the apartment started to fill up more and more.
Everyone was dancing to the Music and talking and laughing. It was actually quite fun.
People where playing tennis in my room for some reason.
I went in there to see Amelia and Oliver playing tennis! Jordan was watching.
Until it hit me... (quite literally) the tennis ball flew through the air and hit my head. I began to get dizzy until I could see nothing but black...
*Jordans POV*

"Guys!, I think she's waking up!"
I helped Brianna get up.
"Hey, are you alright? That was a pretty hard hit..."
Yeah, I'm alright but my head is a bit sore and I'm still a bit dizzy.." She said.
I love her voice. Its so soft and sweet.
"So your not okay then if your still dizzy." I said putting her on the bed.
She laid her head on my shoulders... I actually liked it. I put my arm around her waist to comfort her.
Then I began to think...

Do I like her?...
Do I have feelings for her...
Does she like me?

*Bria's POV*

I felt dizzy so I put my head on Jordan's shoulder.
It helped surprisingly.
He put his arm around my waist.
He is so caring and kind. I love the way he is so comforting.. This made me think.

Do i like him?...
Do i have feelings for him?...
Does he like me?

A/N
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Comment what you think or want to happen! might choose the best one!
-Hana