...The Misunderstanding...

•Jordan's View•

I was rushing on my way to the restraunt we were going to meet at. Of course it wasn't that far so I decided to walk it there.

I walk past a bar and there where loads of people coming out of it. Really drunk people. I should probably stay away from them.

There was a girl following me which I found weird so I started walking faster. She just kept following me. I was really uncomfortable with this but luckily the restraunt was near by.

The next thing I know, someone grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the wall and start kissing me.

I try to get out of the situation but then at the worst moment I see Brianna standing there with her jaw dropping practically touching the floor.

I watched her as she ran away with tears dripping down her face.
I got the drunk girl to get off of me and started chasing Brianna. But I lost her sight.

I searched everywhere wondering where she would have gone.

Then I got it.

The beach.

Her favourite place.

I ran over there as quick as I could and saw her sitting on a rock.
I tried putting my hand on her shoulder but she just Said "Get off of me Jordan, how could you..."

"It was NOT what it looked like Brianna , I promise." I said hoping she would give me a chance to explain.

"Really Jordan?, you SURE you weren't making out with your ex just there, because it sure looked like it..."

MY EX?!

I couldn't even recognise her because of the awful state she was in.

She knows who my ex is because of my instagram but I didn't know it was her that kissed me...

No wonder she followed me...

"Brianna , it wasn't my fault , I'm telling the truth! Just give me a chance to tell you what happened.."

"Fine" she mumbled.

But before I could say anything my mouth and nose are covered up with cold, boney hands...

It all went dark...
All I could hear was the words
"PUT HIM IN THE VAN!" And "JORDAN! NO! SOMONE HELP HIM!"

When I wake up I find myself in a dark alley...
Suddenly a group of tall buff men walk up to me...

They had knives...

•Briannas View•

JORDAN! OMG NO!!

This can't be happening right now...
Not on our first date.

I watch the van as it drives away with my To-be-boyfriend inside it.

I chase after it until it goes on the highway.
This is all my fault.
I should have believed him...

I can't believe I've been so dumb...

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Brianna?..."

It was "him"
Not again.

OOHHHH SPECIAL BONUS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!!

I thought of this chapter in bed at 11pm. it just came to my head for some reason.