11

Dominic (Dom)

"So Why'd You Leave Then Nigga?" I Asked As Me & Rich Held This Nigga Kees Against The Wall. "Niggas Wasn't Tryna Get Shot," He Said. "In The Car, I Specifically Said Don't Be Acting Like No Pussy Once We Got Out & Thats Exactly What you Did. You Could've Got Us All Killed!" I Yelled Before Punching him In His Jaw. "Before You Come At Me, You Need To Get At Ya Boy Moe. Since You Think He So Loyal," He Said Before Spitting A Wad Of Blood Out. "What You Mean By That?" Rich Asked. "Find Out. All I Know Is He's Related To One Of Eric's Corner Boys. & He Know Who's A Snake In Our Crew," He Said Making Me Shake My Head. "How You Know That?" I Asked. "The Streets Talk," He Said. I Let Go Of His Shirt & Looked Him Up & Down. "We Good?" He Asked. "Yeah, We Good," I Said Slapping Hands With Him.

"So What Now?" Rich Asked. "We Keep Playing It Cool Like We Don't Know Shit," I Said Before Adjusting My Gun In My Pants. "You Talked To Lex?" He Asked. "Not Today. They Supposed To Come Back On Friday," I Said. "Yeah & I Hope You Got An Overnight Bag Ready. We Leave To My Grandma's In The Morning," He Said While We Walked Along The Sidewalk. "Why We Still Walking If You Have Dame's Truck?" He Asked. "Cause I Don't Have A License. I Only Use His Truck For Business, You Know That," I Said. He Nodded & Pulled His Phone Out.
I Haven't Heard From Gia Since The Night Jas Got Shot & That Was A Week ago. Me & Rich Barely Caught Kees Slipping. Rich Talked To Q & He Seemed To be Alright While Jas Was Still In The Hospital Recovering. She Was Hit Pretty Bad So I Knew She Wouldn't Be Working At The Trap For A While, But Rich was Still Going To make Sure He Gave Her Money So She Can Take Care Of Her Mom's Medical Bills. To Be 14, 15 Years Old, Me & My Team Were Pretty Advanced At what We Would Do. I Always Knew What I Was Doing Because Of My Dad & My Brother, So It Came Naturally. It Took Rich Some Time, But He Ended Up Getting The Hang Of It & Now He Was As Good As Me. Kees Was A Good Shooter, But He Was Sloppy With His Work. Q Was Just That Laid Back Nigga That'll shoot If He Had To.

I Wonder What Life Would Be Like 10 Years From Now When I Take Over Philly. I Know I'll Finally Have The Attention I've Been Wanting Since Dame's Death & Like I said Before, Nothing Was Stopping Me From Getting It. Especially Eric.

When I Walked In The House, I Saw My Mom & Rich's Mom Sitting At the Island Laughing & Talking. "Hey Ma. What You Doing Here?" I Asked Giving Her A Hug. "I Came To Talk To You," She Said. I nodded & Pulled Her Into The Living Room. "Wassup?" I Said Sitting On The Couch. "Eric Came By Earlier," She Said Fidgeting With Her Fingers. "And?" I Asked Curiously. "He Asked Where You Were Living Again & I Still Didn't Say Anything. Only This Time He Said The Next Time He Came & I didn't Tell Him Where You Were He'd Kill Me & Dacy," She Said Making Me Sigh & Rub My Temples. "I'll Handle It. I'll Gather Up The Crew & See Wassup," I Said. "Following Into Your Father & Brother's Footsteps Already... Please Be Careful Dominic. I Already Lost Your Brother & Father To This. You're The Only Male I have Left In My Life," She Said Making Me Shrug. "I'll Be Straight. I'm Street Smart," I Said. "Your Father Was Too," She Said Making me roll my Eyes. "Not Street Smart Enough If He Got Lit Up," I Said Making Her Frown. "Watch Your Mouth Dominic! I'm Just Telling You To Be Careful. How Dumb Can You be?" She Yelled. "Not Dumb Enough To Believe Anything You Say. Let's Not Forget Why Damien really Isn't Here," I Said Glaring At her. "How Long are You Going To hold This Over My Head?" She Asked. "Till The Day I Die. You Fed The Streets With Damien. You didn't Care About His Safety Cause You Wanted To Be a Dumbass & Follow Behind That Nigga Eric! You Put Him before Us & Now Look Where The Fuck Damien Is Now! You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself. How Do You Even Sleep at night Bruh? I should Just let The Nigga Kill You," I Spat, But Instantly I Regretted Saying The Last part. "Well, If That's How You Feel," She Said Wiping Her Tears. "I'm Sorry About How Things Happened Dominic I Really Am. If I Could Turn the Clock, I Would. You Don't Think It Hurts Me? HE'S MY SON! If You Wanna Hate Me & Resent Me For It Then So Be It, But I'm Done kissing Your Ass," She Said Before Storming Off. I Scoffed & Went Upstairs To My Room. She Really Didn't Have Any Room To Be Mad. Call Me Selfish & Disrespectful, But There Was No Way In Hell I Was going To Forgive Her. I Just Couldn't Do It. My mind Wouldn't Let Me Forgive Her For Kicking My Brother Out & I Don't Think It Ever Will.