18

Im so tired of people saying the characters are too young to do the stuff they do & talk the way they talk. I'm 16 years old myself! What the fuck do u guys expect me to write? I'm writing what I've experienced myself from freshmen year up until now & I'm a junior. I'm not as old as y'all think I am the fuck. I been writing urban books like this since I was 13 years old bruh I know what the fuck I'm doing.
For those that's supporting me, I FUCKS WITH YOU! screw the rest period.

-Jaaii

Dominic(Dom)

Though football season was over, Me, Rich, & Kees had practice at a public park every Thursday to stay on track. On the other side of the field, they were having a baseball game & Alexis was there with her ankle in a cast & with Ariana & Gia on either side of her. I looked at her & watched how the wind blew her puffy, curly hair everywhere. "Nigga you look like you just saw a bad video vixen," Kees said. "Look," I said still looking at Alexis. "Don't tell me to look if you ain't gon let me compliment her," he said. "Shit go ahead," I said not taking my eyes off of her while she laughed with Gia & Ariana. "In that case, Alexis fine as a glass of wine," Kees said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Bitch I'll whoop yo feet. Don't play," I said throwing the football at him. "Wilson! Let's go captain!" Coach yelled making me jog back to the team. Valentines day was coming in about 2 weeks & I didn't know what to get Alexis. She wanted to go the Valentines dance that the school was having so I guess that's what we'll do. I still wanted to get her something though. I just didn't know what.

"Dom, we got moves to make tonight," Rich said. I nodded & threw my helmet on the grass. "Alright cupcakes! That's all for today," coach said. I sighed in relief & took my shoulder pads off.