Chapter 31

Adriana Wins
Day 3

"Adriana, are you drunk?" Mandy asked, stepping towards me. "No," I giggled, pushing her back. "We should get you back to the table," Matthew said.

"I have to pee," I whined. "Let's go," she paused, "Matt, wait for me." He nodded as we went into the girls bathroom.

-

I let the bathroom hallway, hand in hand with Matthew and Mandy. They dragged me over to my table and sat me down, making sure I was okay.

"How'd you guys end up with Adriana?" Nevaeh asked, taking the shot glasses out of my hand. "They were smooching in the bathroom," I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh," Nevaeh said, pulling her hand back. "I think we're going to dance," Matthew smiled, grabbing Mandy's hand and leading her to the dance floor.

"Nev, are you okay?" Peyton asked, concerned. "I'm fine, it's not like we were together or anything, I wasn't even sure if he liked me," Nevaeh laughed, playing it off.

"He liked you," I groggily said, taking a shot. "How do you know?" She asked me. I dozed off, forgetting she even asked me a question, until I saw her fingers snap in front of my face.

"Oh!" I yelled, realization hitting me. "It's the way he looks at you," I smirked, looking at the entrance of the club. "That's bright," I stated, looking at a large light.

"Adriana is more fun drunk," Nash said. "Where is Jack, he's missing this," Johnson said, recording me. "Jack isn't here?" I asked, looking at the faces near me.

"No," Cameron told me. "But I'm in love with him," I whined, pouting my lips. "We know," Johnson laughed, rolling his eyes. Isabelle eyed Johnson, gesturing he was being rude.

"Fine, I'm going to get drunk," Johnson said, pulling a one hundred dollar bill out of his wallet whilst making his way to the bar. "Like me!" I sang.

"Nash, come dance with me," I smiled. "I'm good," Nash told me. "I wanna teach you some moves," I smiled. "Why?" He laughed. "Girl's like boys who can dance," I loudly whispered, pointing at Isabelle.

"Oh my gosh," Isabelle said, running her hands through her hair. "That's enough for you," Nash laughed, grabbing the alcohol in my hand. "I wanna get wasted," I said. "You are," they all said in sync.

"Yay!" I clapped.

"A boy!" I yelled, running out of the booth and over to him. "Woah, hi," he smiled, picking me up whilst I struggled to stand. "I'm Adriana," I smirked. "I know, it's Nate," he laughed, gesturing to himself.

"Nate, no way," I said, jumping up and down. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked him. "Sure," he laughed, clasping our hands together. "You can't tell Nate, okay?" I demanded, putting my finger over his lips.

He nodded, unable to speak. "I think Nate is super hot," I told him, giggling. "Really?" He smirked. "Yeah, and that's you," I said, poking his nose.

I felt his arm slip behind me, his hand resting on my back. "I think you're cute," he told me. "Yay," I smiled, jumping up and down. "Do you want to get out of here?" he asked me.

"Where would we go?" I asked. "Where do you want to go?" he asked me. "I want ice cream," I told him. "I don't think bringing you out in public is a good idea," he told me.

"I want ice cream," I repeated. "Fine, I have an idea," he told me. "Lightbulb!" I yelled, giggling after.

"Alright," he laughed, dragging me back to my table. "I'm going to take her home," Nate told them. "Okay," Peyton said. "Don't forget a condom," Isabelle winked.