Chapter 33

Adriana Wins
Day 4

"Adriana, we're going out to eat," Nevaeh told me. "Where?" I asked. "I don't know?" She laughed, looking for an outfit.

I began looking through the closet with her, searching for my clothes. "Where are all my clothes?" I asked. "Dirty," she told me, tilting her head towards my dirty clothes pile.

"Does that mean I have nothing to wear?" I whined. "Borrow an outfit from Peyton, you guys are the same size," she told me. "I'll have to ask her," I said.

I grabbed my phone and texted Peyton. "I'm going to go to laundry," I told her, grabbing my dirty clothes and putting them in a basket. I left the hotel room with a key, making my way to the lobby.

I asked the man where the laundry room was, and he kindly told me which floor. I rode the elevator to the bottom floor, which was smaller than the other floors.

I walked down the long hallway, checking each room.

I made it to the end of the hallway and finally found the laundry room. It was directly across from the game room, good to know.

I threw my dirty clothes in the washing machine and started the load. I grabbed the basket and began walking out of the room.

A dirty sock fell out of my basket as I was walking out. "Are you kidding me?" I asked, frustrated that I forgot a sock when I did my laundry.

I went to pick up the sock, until someone did it for me. I made eye contact with the bruised boy as he helped with my sock.

"Thank you," I lightly smiled. "Is Jack not letting you talk to me?" He asked, ignoring my thank you. "No, he told me what happened," I said.

"Isn't it ridiculous," Nate said, shaking his head. "Yeah," I said, referring to Nate trying to take advantage of me when I was drunk. I was a virgin, and I don't know what I would have done if I didn't wake up one.

"You didn't check if I was okay," he sadly said. "Why would I?" I questioned, confused. "Jack beat me up," he told me, in an obvious tone. "I know he told me," I said, in the same tone.

"You just said it was ridiculous?" He questioned, confused. "I was referring to you taking advantage of me," I said. He scoffed, taking me by surprise.

"What?" I asked, surprised by his reaction. "I didn't take advantage of you," he laughed. "Jack told me you did," I said. I saw anger flash through Nate's eyes, causing me to take a step back.

He began breathing heavily, then decided to punch the wall. "Your hand!" I gasped, going to grab it. "Jack lied to you," he spat, taking his hand from me. "He did?" I asked.

"I wasn't trying to hook up with you, we were eating ice cream in your hotel room after the club," he told me. "What? But Jack told me you were on top of me," I said.

"No, you laid down and I leaned over you to let you know I was leaving in an hour," he told me. "Wait, why'd you lean over me?" I asked, curious of why the boy was on me in the first place.

"You laid down, and I needed you to see me as I was telling you I needed to leave so I knew you understood," Nate shrugged. "Was I that drunk?" I asked, laughing.

He nodded quickly laughing along with me. "Jack lied to me then?" I asked. "Yeah," Nate said, his fists bawling together.

I felt angry with him. He made me believe Nate was taking advantage of me, which made my skin crawl, only to find out he lied. He hurt an innocent person and lied to another.

I pushed past Nate, storming up the stairs. I needed to confront Jack. My anger was boiling as I made it into the elevator, knowing I was about to see him.

I hit my floor number, which happened to be the same as his room.

The elevator dinged, causing the doors to open. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what was about to happen. I stormed out of the elevator and directly towards his hotel room.

I banged loudly on the door, hoping that would help my anger subside, which it didn't.

"What's wrong?" He asked, referring to my angry banging. "You," I said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him into the hall violently. "What did I do?" He questioned, throwing his hands up in defense.

"Guess who I ran into," I grinned, crossing my hands over my chest. "Oprah? I don't know!" He exclaimed, waving his arms around. "Nate," I said, causing his expression to change.

"I told you last night to never speak to him again," Jack angrily said. "I don't even remember that, and I'm glad I talked to him," I said. "Why?" He scoffed.

"You completely lied to me, he was not taking advantage of me!" I yelled. "How do you know?" He questioned. "We literally just ate ice cream!" I screamed, beyond angry.

"I saw him on top of you!" He defended. "Yes, he was telling me that he was leaving soon," I said. "Oh," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"You stretched the truth completely, and you hurt him based on jealousy," I said, shaking my head. "Jealousy? No," he laughed.

"Yes, you won't let me speak to him because you see him as a threat," I told him. "No, I assumed he touched you because he isn't a good guy to girls," he told me.

"And you are? That's funny," I seethed, rolling my eyes. "I'm sorry, but I still don't like you talking to him," he told me. "You don't let me talk to any boys that I could possibly like," I said.

"I know," he told me. "I'm sick of it, and I'm not playing your stupid games anymore," I said. "Excuse me, what?" He scoffed, taking a step back.

"It's either you like me or you don't, figure it out," I said, going back to my hotel room.

--------------

40 votes for next chapter!!!

She told him off oooooh