chapter 3

thank you or 1k reads!!<3

Adriana Wins

the rest of sex ed was complete silence, nobody spoke. the only sound was the clock arms ticking. the bell rang loudly, alerting mr. Marshall.

"go buy your lunch and come back immediately, if you skip this lunch detention then I will add on another detention," he warned, dismissing us.

mr. Marshall didn't mind when we bickered, mostly because he already expected it, but when it got physical and loud, he didn't like it.

I couldn't blame him, I didn't like it either.

we all left our seats ashamed. Nevaeh slumped her way out of the door, upset. "are you alright?" I asked her. "my father is going to ground me," she told me, upset.

"we can speak to mr. Marshall," I told her. our odd herd made its way to the cafeteria. Krystin gasped when she realized everybody saw us walking together.

she didn't like it.

everybody was very surprise to see all of the cliques mixed together, I was indeed surprised on the first day as well; now it's just natural.

we all waited in the lunch line, trying to buy lunch. "Adriana," cam called. "yes?" I questioned. "I'm upset," he admitted.

I was taken aback. I've never seen somebody so open to express emotion, especially to somebody they barely know.

"tell me why," I sympathetically asked, putting my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"I'm in love with Krystin and its so obvious that she likes jack, I have nobody to talk about it to either," he told me.

"how come?" I asked. "well I can't tell Jack, and everybody else just says im an idiot for liking Krystin," he sighed.

Cameron, you are an idiot. open your eyes.

"I'm sorry, love is love; you cannot help it," I said. "thank you so much for understanding," he said, smiling widely at my reaction.

Cameron, I don't understand.

"anytime. Krystin will come around; if not its her loss," I told him. "it is really odd that I have to compete with guys for my own girlfriends attention," he told me.

"well if you feel that way then maybe that's a sign," I told him. I got my lunch and handed the lunch lady a ten dollar bill.

Cameron bought his lunch and followed me back to the classroom.

"maybe you are right," he said. "can I have your number? you are easy to talk to," he told me. "sure," I smiled, writing down my number.

it was an odd situation to me, no boy has ever asked for my number. of course this boy has a girlfriend and no interest in me, but it still counts, I suppose.

"everybody take your seats," mr. marshall said. we all quietly sat down, turning our attention to him.

"you are not children so I am leaving the class during this period. do not leave this classroom. I will be in the teachers lounge, if another fight breaks out another detention will be added," mr. Marshall said.

"now, nevaeh," he said. nevaeh's head shot in mr. marshalls direction, surprised. "I want you to tell me if anybody leaves, swear to me that you will," he told her.

mr. Marshall was no dummy, if Nevaeh swore and broke it, her father would not be proud of her.

"I swear," she said, she wasn't lying.

mr. Marshall left the classroom, and still nobody spoke, until Jack Johnson decided he didn't like the silence.

"I don't want to be here," he announced. "me neither," Krystin groaned. "you caused it!" Peyton yelled.
"okay and?" Krystin said, not caring.

I caught Nash admiring peyton, poor Peyton was oblivious.

"are you okay?" Jack asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "yeah I am, are you?" I asked. he chuckled; "yes I am," he said.

"everything she said about you was untrue," he told me. "not necessarily, I am an outcast," I admitted. "not to me, but she called you a fuck and dump," he reminded.

"thank you for reminding me," I joked. "I'm sorry, but you aren't a fuck and dump to me at all, I like you as a friend because you're different from other girls," he told me.

"thank you," I smiled. I felt my heart tingle, he was so sweet. Jack and I have got our first serious conversation out of the way, I hope many more come.

"do you have any friends outside of this class?" Cameron asked me. "yeah, do you know Mandy Davis?" I asked. "yeah," both cam and Jack said.

"we are pretty close," I told them. "hm, I could see you two as friends" Jack said.

Isabelle Parker

I'm extremely bored sitting in this classroom. Krystin and Johnson aren't fighting and Nash is just drooling over Peyton.

I strongly dislike most people in his classroom, but I strongly dislike everybody I know.

I didn't mind Jack Johnson though, and Peyton really grew on me today. Adriana isn't too bad, but she seems like she's just too nice for my liking.

Every time I looked at Krystin I wanted to hurt her endlessly.

I never understood how she was so popular. Maybe it was her looks? because I know for sure this school has a strong hate for her.

My theory is that she won prom queen by threatening the student body, because she is crazy.

"Could you like not stare at me, lesbian," Krystin said, rolling her eyes at me. "I am not a lesbian and even if I were one, you would make me straight," I barked back.

"you wish," she smirked. "Why don't you take off the expensive makeup you're wearing and see if people still fancy you," I hissed.

Of course Krystin's dad was rich and could buy her any possession she could ever ask for.

"wrong, I look good either way," she said. "you wish," Jack Johnson mocked.

Shawn mendes

I really liked Peyton. I thought she was adorable. she was kind, talented, and confident.

I noticed Nash liked Peyton, I think everybody knows that as well; except Peyton. Of course, she was oblivious to Nash's feelings.

I did not want to compete against Nash, mostly because I would lose. Nash is good at beating opponents, he always wins and that is what he is known for.

Peyton and Nash also have so much in common, Peyton and I don't. Peyton will end up with Nash and I won't.

It's for the best,

I suppose.