TWENTY ⚡️ GONE

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

⚡️

Chapter 20 - Gone

⚡️

GONE

GONE.

I was gone that day. Gone for good.

I was going to leave, for them, to keep them safe. To keep the people I had grown to call my friends and family alive. It was going to be a selfless act, my last act as a hero before I was plunged into the world of villains yet again.

But plans change, so do people. What started as a selfless act turned into an act of anger, a change, a turn back to where I came from, where I belonged. With the villains.

"(Y/n) can you come help me put groceries away?" M'gann shouted from the kitchen, taking me away from my unwavering staring at my bucket list.

I slid my chair out from under my desk, walking out of my room to the kitchen. M'gann was holding several bags of food with her telekinesis, moving different food items around the room and into different cupboards.

I grabbed some bags from the air, beginning to put some items away in the cupboard and fridge.

"Kid Flash B-0-3"

I looked out from the cupboard I had opened, waiting for Wally to run in, swiping some food from us. But he never showed up.

"Where do you think he is?" M'gann asked after another minute of silence, no blurs coming through the kitchen.

"I don't know," I mumbled, closing the cupboard and walking out to the main room, no Wally there either.

I checked the training rooms, nothing. Then the den, nothing. I even checked the garage, nothing. The last place that Wally could possibly be was my room. But why would he be in there?

"Wally," I called as I was walking down the long hallway leading to the many rooms. "Wally are you here?"

I stopped at my door, it automatically sliding open for me. There was my red head, sitting on the edge of my bed, both of his hands full. In one of them was several pictures, in the other was... the bucket list.

"Wally-" I started, immediately getting cut off. I should never have titled it, I should have never written it. It was so obvious I was going to leave.

"What is this?" He asked quietly. His eyes moved up and met mine, they were sparking with intensity. He spoke again, his voice raising, "What is this!"

"I'm sorry," I whispered, not know what else to say.

"You're sorry?" He yelled, standing up, "Sorry for what? What is this list for (Y/n)? Why do you have to leave?"