Chapter Three

This chapter was supposed to be longer but half of it got deleted. So, here's something for now. I didn't wanna let you guys wait another week for an update.

Chapter Three -

                            It Started With a Kiss

It's over and done

But the heartache lives on inside

And who's the one you're clinging to

Instead of me tonight?

                        - Destiny's Child

D E M A R I E

"Shit..." I almost fell getting out of the bed. I can't wait until my leg heals, I'm so fucking tired of using crutches. Picking up my phone off the dresser, that wasn't there before, I unlock it seeing a picture of August, Layla, and I.

"This is your fault!"

Before I knew it, my phone was flying across the room, colliding with the wall.

"You fucking promised..." I cried.

If it wasn't for me going to August house almost a year ago, I wouldn't be in this situation. He was supposed to be there for me but instead he was out messing with another chick, even though I have a feeling she was lying, and he was doing the same thing while I was in a coma. Hell, it doesn't matter now.

The doorbell rung, breaking me out my thoughts. I was staying Bria again, since I didn't want to stay in the house August bought me. Hmph, I don't want nothing he got me. Struggling or not.

The doorbell rung again. Who is that? Bria was gone, so was Layla and nobody told me they were coming. It couldn't be... please don't let be who I think it is.

Forgetting my crutches, I limp to the front door. "Who is it?" I asked.

Silence.

"I said, who is it?" They mumbled lowly. "Who?"

"Anthony..." August, I fucking knew it. I snatched the door open.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I wanna talk to you and explain why I did what I did." August says.

I chuckle. "Isn't that what you did, the other day or...?"

"Damn Demarie, can you just fucking listen!?" He yells out of frustration, making me flinch.

"Matter of fact, no I c-" He cut me off with a kiss. What the hell...he freaking kissed me!

"What the hell was that?"

I snapped out of it and pushed him away.

Silence.

"Ugh." I slam the door in his face.

---
Thoughts?

Comment and Vote.

I'm going to try to make the next chapter longer.