Where are you!?

3rd p.o.v

Its been five days After their last talk yet she haven't hear anything from him.

One week and few days later...

She was working on her laptop when she remembered him.

Three weeks later..

"I wonder where he is, is he okay?" Of course he would be, a small voice whispered to her ear. "why am I so affected!" She curled into a ball and shove her face into the bed and shout!

She is working on her book later that day. "yes, Its alright if he's not here. He won't be a distraction" then she suddenly stand " Crap! Come on! Why can't I even write properly! I hate you Hiel! Ugh!!" She told her self, she feels very very suffucated with just sitting there the whole day.

She was walking at the road when she stopped at the cafe where they always meet. She groans and stomp her foot. That guy! She thought. She went into his house, Banging at the door.

"Hiel? Hey!? Are you there!?" She shouted.

she notice the mail box stuffed with a lot of letters. So he wasn't here. " if you don't shoed up, then how could I say that im sorry!?"

"Its about time you came home, idiot!" Sitting there she press her back into the door and bows her head.

" ahh! Why do have to disappear like that!?"

She sighs, she never felt this kind of loss before, even with Rance gone she never felt this lonely and helpless, maybe rhanoa and irennya is right... she will never notice how he is for her unless she will lose him.

but it's too late to regret now. His gone. I shouldn't have rejected him. she thought "ang tanga mong gaga ka!...... pero Kung Hindi? What does the future holds For us? " She squats at the ground while her tears were unstoppable, it pours and pours from her eyes... " is it wrong for me to wish that you are here?" She sobs "come back please.... I... ah..... I m-miss y-you Hiel..." she said in a voice that she can only hear and cried once more.

A month later...

She woke up deferent that day, she felt empty like somethings missing then she remembered, she haven't seen him in a month now, and it's puncturing her, dinibdib kaya nya lahat ng sinabi ko? Syempre tanga! Bulong nya sa sarili. gwahd Damn that man! How could he disappear just like that. She faced the mirror and her eyes widens. Tears we're streaming down her face, then she break down. She remembered, she hadn't cry like this since Rance. At Hindi na nya iniyakan ito ngayon Kung di ibang Tao na. Si hiel na. Do I love him already? She ask her self.

It was far sun down when a loud sound wake her up from her sleep. Its 10 pm she looks her clock.

*riiiiig*

Papungas-pungas na ibabot nya Ito at natigilan ng makita Kung sino ang tumawag.

Hielsysmone >.< calling.....

she shakely brought the phone on her ear.

"Hellow? Hiel?" She hesitantly ask.

"Ugh. Ma'am this is Dr. gonzaga a medic in *tooot* hospital, are you keed. Sandoval?" Shock was understatement of what she was feeling right now.

"Yes? Why? Where is Hiel Martin, the owner of this phone?" She almost stutter.

"Ma'am Listen, don't panicked okay" then she answeres yes " You are in his emergency contact and Mister hiel has meet an accident and we can't cure him now.. " I cut him off by talking " why? Why not!?" He sigh.

"Ma'am, you don't really need to worry, he's just drunk that's why and.." he trailed off

"And what?" I asked the other line

" and could you please fetch him? He wouldn't tell us where he lives" he begged

"Okay, just tell him to stay, I'll be right there" then he hungged up. She sigh.

"That guy! He better not die! I haven't told him anything yet" she mumbles and run to her drive way.

Kedd's pov.

I got into my car and rush to the hospital after the call. thirty minutes later, I saw him sitting at the pane, heads duck while starring at the ground.

I sigh before settling in front of him. "Hiel?" He looked up with those bloodshot eyes that makes me worries so much.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" He abruptly stood up towards me and I caught him before he hits the ground.

"hiel!" I held him close to maintain his balance.

He just groaned and looked at me intently "h-how did you F-find me?" He ask me almost closing his eyes, I can really smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Y-you told me you dont want to see me. " he lookes like someone who would pass out any seconds from now.

"I did, but I never told you na pabayaan ang sarili mo!" I scolded him

"Then w-why are you h-here?" He took a step back still holding unto my arms And looks at me confusly.

"Because some dammed a*s puts me on his emergency contact!." I told him

"You didn't have to come here, w-wala l-lang naman a-ako sayo diba? and b-besides kaya ko naman and sarili k-ko" he stares at me dead in the eye.

"Kaya pala Hindi ka na nakakatayong magisa!" Sumbat ko naman sa kanya "At bakit ka nga ba naglalasing? Bakit kaylangan mong umalis? " I ask him again.

This maybe caught his attention " hah! You think it's easy for me? When I told you I love you, I mustered every thing I have just to tell you that tapus you rejected me. Wala na along mukahang ehaharap pa sayo!" He told me

"Pero kaylangan mo ba talang mawala ng isang buan!?" I ask him

"You shoo me away" depesa nya

"No! I didn't told you to leave! it was you who left!" He just bowed his head.

"Hindi mo Alam Kung gaano ako natuwa ng tumawag ka!" He looked up at me, suprise is all over his face

"But it wasn't you! instead it was a doctor saying you meet an accident! You didn't know how scared I am!" A tear fall from my eyes "I thought I would also loss you forever hiel!"

"Why d-do you seem to C-care kedd?" He ask me in a small voice.

"Because I do!? Do i look that heartless to you? Did I ever said na Hindi ako magaalala kapag na pahamak kang gago ka?!" I screams at his face, while tears are falling down my face freely.

"Yes, I told you I didn't love you, but I didn't say that you weren't important to me! Hell, do you think i wouldnt feel anything after everything weve been through!?. You just zoomed away. You-" he took a step towards me and cuts me off with a he'll of a kiss that last for a few seconds. then He embrace me tight.

I blushed hard. "What was-" he cutt me again by his words

"Thank you for coming here tonight,.for being worried and for the care, the truth is, I never really expect anyone to come. specialy you. Thank you kedd, thank you for being here when I needed you the most" and embrace me tighter,

I sooth him by drawing circles on his back "spill." I incurage him to go on.

"Its my mother's death anniversary kedd" he spilled, "and your birthday....?" I finished. He let go of me and cup my face. "You knew!?" Dried tears we're evident in his handsome face.

"Off course, that was what you told me.. before you left."

"Sorry, I really do. Would you forgive me? " he said without looking at me.

"As long as you wouldn't go anywhere soon or left me behind and anything that relates to going away" I sternly told him.

"Never again" he gave me a small but sincere smile.

"Good , now let's go? I still have to treat your wounds and a relationship to fix" I gave him a wink and tug him to my car. Hiel just laugh but eventually followed.