Chapter 2

A tuft of soft sky blue hair could be seen as the young boy made his way down the hall. He was silent in a way, so quiet that nobody noticed him as he made his way down the crowded hall.

His silent walk down the hall ended the moment he crashed in to a huge figure.

"Watch where your going kid" a boy twice the size of Kuroko growled at him. Kuroko did not answer. His usual expressionless face turned to suprise. The huge boy literally fumed at the young boy's silence.

Akashi watched from the other end of the hall. Unimpressed of the way the blue head managed to get into trouble the first day at school. He could vaguely see the huge boy grab the front of Kuroko's shirt and start to yell in fury.

Akashi sighed and turned away from the comotion. He did not 'do' those who don't have victory on their side. Kuroko Tetsuya will have to learn the hard way that he did no belong in a normal school.

He was about to go back to hiss classroom when suddenly a loud yelp resonated across the hall. Akashi started. He had never heard this voice. He had all of the voices of every member of the school memorized. Yet, he did not recognize this voice. He highly suspected what was happening as he turned back toward the hall, to where a small crowd of people were forming.

Akashi Seijuro sighed in annoyance as he made his way through crowd toward the comotion. He was the school president after all, he had his duties he had to interfere.

When he reached the middle of the crowd he had the erge to punch the huge kid who was standing over a trembling Kuroko Tetsuya.

Kuroko's left cheek was red like he had been hit. He looked as though he was about to burst into tears. The large sky blue eyes that matched his hair and skin color were now wide in fear.

"Why won't you answer me!!" The huge boy yelled ,obviously  frustrated and quite angry. Kuroko made a small wimpering sound. The huge boy was about to hit the small trembling figure again when Akashi decided that he had seen enough. He needed to clean this mess up.

He stepped foward, quickly and smoothly grabbing the hand of the huge boy which was raised for the blow.

"I'm sorry sir but, I think that is enough violenlce you've caused in the middle of the hall." Akashi's smooth voice echoed around the now silent hall.

The huge boy looked furious. Then he met Akashi's eyes. He immedetly took a step back and with a quick murmer of sorry scuttled away like a huge rat. Akshi inwardlu smirked. They got frightenned so easyly that  he wondered whether his two colored eyes were that scary.

Kuroko looked up at Akashi with grateful eyes. Akashi glared down at him.

"Don't thank me. I didn't do it for you." He said slowly and clearly so Kiroko would at least have a chance to understand. He did have something plugged in his ear. Probably something to help his hearing.

Kuroko tilted his head to the side in confusion. A silent question that Akashi somehow understood perfectly 'Then why did you?'

Akashi looked away from the large sky bli eyes and cleared his throat. He looked around at the small group of people around them, watching. Wide eyed kids and giggling fangirls.

"Everybody move along." Akashi called out. The students all scurried away to their normal business murmering amoug themselves.

'Who was that boy?' 'Was there even a boy' 'Didn't you see the small kid on the ground?' 'No, I had all my eyes on Akashisamma......'   the qusetions were going to be annoying.

He glared down at the small boy again who was still staring at himm. He was suprised how Kuroko Tetsuya dared to look him in the eye when he was so weak.

"I didn't do it for you." Akashi murmered again, this time making it final. Kuroko tilted his head again. The young boy slowly stood up and brushed himself off. He then bowed at Aksashi and ran away. Akashi swore he saw a small blush on those pale cheeks.

Though he did not care. This Kuroko Tetsuya caused him enough trouble for the day. He did not want to waste his time on those who could not be victorious.

(Time skip)

Akashi sat dumbfounded on his desk. He had not predicted this. But, he was absoulte.

The coach had came by to Akashi and handed him a paper. The coach's face had for some reason looked grim. And when Akashi read what was written on the paper, he had the sudden feeling whether the small boy was insane or not. It was a formmation paper to enter the basketball club. Writren by nonother than Kuroko Tetsuya himself.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry if I made a lot of grammer mistakes on the previous chapter ........? I'll try to fix them!!!
I realllllly love akakuro.....!!!!!! Oh and next chapter I 'm hoping to make sei chan little more kinder than now:) what do you think?