Chapter 10

"Akashicchi!!!!"

Akashi smiled a calm smile at the goldened haired boy waving his hand at them.

"Ryouta."

Akashi lead Kuroko toward the 5 people standing with the golden haired boy.

"Akashicchi who is this Kawaii!!!!!!!"

The boy laughed and ruffled Kuroko's hair then suddenly stepped back when Akashi gave him a death glare.

"Ryouta, this is a small friend of mine, Kuroko Tetsuya. Tetsuya this is Kise Ryouta, Aomine Daiki Murasakibara Atushi Midorima Shintaro Momoi Satsuki."

Kuroko stepped back bowing to the general direction of the GOM.

"Kawaii!!!!!!!"

Kise yelled again and moved to hug Kuroko only to face Akashi with his gold eye glowing.

Then Kuroko let out a small laugh as he watched Akashi glare up at Kise.

"What's funny?"

Akashi frowned at Kuroko but he went back to his normal expression and shrugged his shoulders.

"Is it the fact that I have friends that us so funny to you eh?"

Kuroko let out a small snicker and the GOM burst out laughing.

"Akashi I think the kid has you good nandayo."

Akashi turned.

"What is that supposed to mean Shintaro."

"Nothing."

"Weeellllll then are we going to play or not I'm getting bored you know. You gonna play Tetsu?"

Everyone turned to Kuroko who somehow managed to hide behind Akashi's back due to the attention.

"Kuroko has a few problems he can't talk very well and needs you to talk clearly and slowly in order to understand you."

"Ehhhhhhhh Kurochin can't talk...?"

Kuroko slowly nodded his head.

"What the great Akashicchi became friends with someone deaf??!!!"

"Shut up Kise."

Aomine drappped his arm around Kise's waist and put a hand over his mouth while leaning his chin against his shoulder as Akashi glared at him.

"Aomineicchi and Akashicchi is means su."

"Why the hell is I mean, I was saving your life."

Kuroko raised an eyebrow and turned to Akashi.

"Yes those two are dating."

Kuroko smiled slightly.

"Ehhhhhhh Akachin reads Kurochin's mind.............."

"So how are we going to make the teams Akashi nandayo."

"3 vs 3 random!! But I wanna play against Aominecchi!"

"And I wish to play with Kuroko."

Eveyone stared at Akashi

"What?"

"Nothing....Akachin is weird today."

"Then how about Midorin, Dai chan, Mukk kun verses Ki chan, Akashi kun and Tetsu kun. I'll be the refree!!"

Momi exclaimed.

"I thought it was random nandoyo."

Momi giggled at picked up ball.