Chapter 47: Well Then... S**t (Azalea's Perspective)

===================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE

===================================

Everyone! This is the last chapter, repeat, last chapter! Yes, Love and Lies has come to an end. The adventure is over. It turns out Seto saved the day! How's that for a plot twist? 

So this is just a final chapter to conclude everything, explain what's going on etc. I truly hope you enjoyed reading this. It might have been a hard slog at first, but come on, this has been my first ever fan fiction, so you've got to give me credit for that! 

This will be the first proper book on wattpad I've ever completed as well. I have another completed book, but it's more of an English assessment than a book. My other proper book is on hold, and I doubt I will ever complete it. At least, not without re-writing the whole beginning. 

So now I leave you with the final chapter, hope you enjoy. You've been awesome, and I congratulate you on making it this far. 

====================================

Quite a few months had passed and Minecon was just around the corner once again. The Team’s lives had just about returned back to normal, but they’d never ever forgotten about me. We didn’t talk very often because of the time zones, but the odd message on Skype would be sent every now and then.

Mitch, surprisingly, was the only member who kept regular contact though. I’m just browsing through Facebook one night when I receive a message on Skype. I open it up and see it was Mitch; it was what, 11am in LA? Well anyway, it was already getting dark in England.

“Hey.” He messaged.

“Yo.” I type back.

“You know it’s Minecon in a few weeks?” Mitch quickly responds, wanting to get straight to the point.

“Yeah…”

“It’s in LA and I was just thinking…” I stare at the animated pencil that shows when someone is typing on Skype.

“…Would you like me to buy some tickets for you?” Mitch asks.

I don’t know how to reply, Minecon was just a once in a lifetime thing, right? Unless you’re a YouTuber of course but I’m not.

“…” I type back, trying to think up an answer.

“So that’s a… yes?” Mitch guesses.

“Umm… well… ok… if you insist.” I finally reply.

“Well I was just thinking maybe I could take you back to the house afterwards and you could meet up with the team again.”

“Sure. Sounds good.” I agree.

“:)” Mitch types back.

“:D” I type in return.

“I’ll sort everything out. See you there ;)”

                                                                  ***

I arrive at Minecon staring down on my VIP pass, yes that’s right, VIP. I don’t know whether Mitch made a mistake or something, but I’m pretty sure I’m not worthy of having this. No matter, I shouldn’t think it should make much of a difference.