An Odd Ocasion

Haruhi and Joceline giggled behind the group of guys, whispering about funny jokes involving their daily lives. Tamaki looked back and smiled seeing the two get along. The Host Club had grown close in the past school year, maybe it was time for them to expand their horizons a bit. If only they could find a way to get Joceline to stay. Then they would have another girl on the team which would make Haruhi very happy.

He smiled at the thought of his little girl being happy.

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at all of them together laughing and gave each other a look of awkwardness. Before high school they thought their lives were complete; there was no need for others and all they needed was each other. That was as good as their lives seemed to get. Then the King showed up and gave them a whole new perspective on life. Sure people would never tell them apart, but was necessarily a bad thing? They never bothered to get close to anyone and caused people to not know them. But Haruhi could. Hikaru laughed to himself inside at the idea while Kaoru gave him a playful punch in the right shoulder.

"Hey, guys, look." Haruhi pointed out looking back down the hall. The group turned to see what she was talking about. "One of the other guests was just down there."

"Well, it is their turn for dinner." Kyoya said as-a-matter-of-factly. Hunny glanced up at Mori.

"Should we go say 'hi' ?" He asked curiously.

"No, That would be rude of us." Joceline said, then smiled. "We can meet them later if you'd like?"

His eyes lit up and his hand took hers. "Yay!"

Haruhi began stealing glances every once in a while as they made their way back to their rooms, eager to catch another glimpse of the strange boy with the purple eyes and gray toned hair.

After several hours of soaking in the bath Haruhi and Joceline went to the game room for a game of ping-pong. It was a beautiful night and the stars were in perfect alignment. Joceline glanced up at the archers belt gazing at the stars. Haruhi laughed.

"Joceline, you're never going to hit the ball staring out the window like that." She joked, readying her paddle to serve.

"I bet'cha I could!" She said with a laugh swinging the paddle playfully. Haruhi served the ball.

"Okay then!"

They began by lightly tapping the ball back and fourth. Joceline laughed loudly seeing Haruhi try so hard. Although it wasn't her place considering she had the worst athletic system ever. Feeling her breaths fall short she asked for a break. Haruhi gladly agreed seeing her all worn out. Her face was turning red and a drip of sweat came down her face.

Stupid lungs, Joceline thought placing her paddle on the table.

Instead of sitting they decided to take a walk outside. It was so nice and Joceline thought the flowers underneath the stars made everything perfect. With a sigh Haruhi glanced at the fish in the water and wished that she had some food to feed them. Joceline took out her phone and checked for messages. On from her parents and one from her cousin. Neither of them she wanted to talk to, every since her decision to leave Japan they were pushing her to reconsider.

Who am I kidding on deciding to come here? I don't belong here... She thought again, looking at the ladybug crawling aimlessly across the blazing red flower. Haruhi looked over and sighed, knowing that something was deeply bothering her.

"Hey, is something bothering you?" She asked. Joceline shook her head.

"Just thinking," she said, then sighed. "sorry about ending the game earlier."

"You looked worn out, are you sick or something?"

"Asthma, my doctor says anyways. I never was good at sports, and we never once thought of it since I play the flute. But in physical education it got worse, I almost passed out one day which was strange since I'm not that over weight." Haruhi nodded. "So that's the conclusion my doctor made."