The Doctor Plus a Hike?

*Hey guys! I am typing this before I write the chapter so I can give you more thoughts. 1) I really hope this goes well! Lol. That's just about it. I am trying my best to get Kyoya's attitude and personality down, and it's really difficult for me. But hey, I hope you like it! Don't forget to comment, spread the word, and vote!

Kyoya's POV

The man strode in with a tall outstanding pride, obviously owning up to the Sohma family name, and in a bright white lab coat. The cuffs were rolled back to his wrists; the long black pants drug down to his shiny black shoes hiding his socks. His short, cramped bangs waved down one side of his face covering his left eye while the rest remained down stretching to mid neck. Without a sound he walked over to us with his purple eyes staying on target with the rest of the Sohmas'. When I tried to get a good look all I could see were more layers of pure black.

His expression was bland for the most part, and his briefcase didn't trail in the slightest as he walked. With a soft spoken voice, but very lucid, he greeted us with simplicity at its best. I wouldn't have suspected any less from such a highly trained practitioner.

My father had once cunningly mentioned this family several years back, and, from what I can instantly recall, most of it was for the replacement of traditional home style doors. I also can remember suddenly thinking to myself how there must have been someone within the abnormal household with an substantial, unsettled persona of some sort.

After seeing the mess that boy easily left yesterday I now understand why. The way he carries himself shows no true confidence or fortitude-His eyes show absolute chaos. With the way Kyo Sohma and the others interact with one another, it seems to be a consistency aberrant from normal antics of their ages.

Every time I get to subsequently meet someone new in this strange family I get even more intrigued. They obviously seem to stick to themselves faithfully. Now all I need to know is why.

Yuki Sohma introduced us to him by the name of Sohma, Hatori. He obviously lived at the main house along with everyone else. I thought once about bringing up their location of living, seeing that it was coincidentally not in my files, and he bypassed it completely without hesitation. I watched closely as the girl, Tohru, tensed up with a small and short goofy smile on her face.

"Mr.Sohma, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said instinctively extending out my open right hand. He took it with one shake before opening up his dark brown, medium sized case on the table before us. When glancing, it was full with all sorts of expensive medical replenishments. I noticed him take out a thin needle and fill it with a fuzzy liquid like thick, sugared water. Glancing over I suddenly saw Joceline's eyes dry up and tense in fright. I opened my black clipboard and quickly turned to her profile page and added, 'Aichmophobia.' Fear of needles.

Honey came hopping into the room as as usual with Mori carrying him like always. In his green shorts and black tank top he landed on his feet with a light giggle. His feet were covered with black flip flops, and it had the twins' mother's name engraved on the strap above the toe. He rushed over to Hatori. "Hello, Mr.Sohma; sorry for being late!"

The man instantly drew back a step at his loud and sudden outburst, but then calmly recomposed himself with an exhale. "Hello, I am Hatori Sohma, and you are?"

"I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka!" He eagerly stated, and I uneasily pushed up my sagging glasses. "But you can call me Honey!"

I assumed, him being of high standards, that he would make a calm yet snide remark on Honey's "over-friendliness." But it didn't seem to bother him. His face held as his eyes opened up but a millimeter. I wrote down what I could, and saw the little boy from the Sohma's group gleefully run up and tackle hug him.