Slam that idiot!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Kayne's point of view for this chapter only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the living room as Aidan carried poor drunken Jade to my room. I felt so guilty for giving her that bottle of Vodka. I turned towards Bryce when i saw Matt in the corner of my eye slapping Jamie across the face. Obviously she had turned him down for something so he got angry. I wasn't going to put up with this!

"Hey Matt! STOP IT!" I scream as i pushed Jamie out of the way.

"What do you want you stupid child who thinks he's so cool and tries to be like us well guess what your not you've always tried to be like me all cool and hot but your just not so why not just go away because no-one likes you!" Matt was shouting. That was the final straw. My fist went slllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm right across his face making his nose bleed.

Everyone surrounded shouting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT."

"Ohhh your gunna get it now Kayne!" Screamed Matt throwing a hit at my face, but i caught his hand and punched him again.

"You shouldn't treat your girlfriend like that!" I screamed back.

"OH Kayne im going to kill you!" He screamed charging at me, i ran outside and pushed Matt in the pool as he reached me.

"I think you should leave now!" I shouted as he got out heading for the door. The door slammed shut and Jamie came running at me. She hugged me and i could see a rosy red hand print across her face. I touched it and she winced.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Because no-one deserves to be in that sort of relationship!" I explained.

"Oh well thank you so much. It would have gotten worse!" She cried. She looked up into my eyes as i kissed her cheek. I moved back.

"Im so sorry i didn't mean to i was just.." I started explaining but she stopped me by reaching up and kissing me. It was like a dream come true. It just went on and on forever. Then i felt the tip of her tounge touch mine and we were snogging totally. She finally pulled away and had a small grin on her face.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really" She answered knowing exactly what i meant.

"Will you go out with me Jamie?" I asked her.

"Yes Kayne!" She said smiling wildly