Group Meeting x

Gracie was screaming for me to let  her out of her crib so i grabbed her and went to open the front door.

"Hey babe"

"Hey darling hey so is this the famous Gracie huh?" He laughs tickling her stomach. She giggles madly as Aidan takes her out of my arms. He walks in as i close the door and he slips a small wrapped item into my hand, it wrapped in a pink wrapping paper with hearts on it. I open it up to reveal a small box, i open the box to find a necklace that reads AJ together. A tear comes to my eyes as Aidan releases Gracie and puts the necklace around my neck.

"Babe its beautiful thank you so much I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, Yeah, thought you'd like it and i was thinking group night tonight?"

"Yeah lets text the usuals to come here okay? MUM GROUP NIGHT TONIGHT GO HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AT THE BAR K?" I scream down the hallway

"Okay babe i'll get ready now" She laughs. She goes in the shower and Aidan goes to pick me up but i wince away and run to the corner and cowar away.

"Babe whats up? What did i do?"

"Aidan? Do you know why i have dated so many guys?" I ask him still cowaring in the corner.

"No"

"A few years i had my first proper relationship, when i was in the first year at high school when i din't know you guys obviously and well he was violent towards me. He hit me and more and he used to pick me up when he was going to rape me, i was to afraid to tell anyone but luckily he moved away to Aussie  and ive been trying to, push the memorys away but it doesn't work"

"Oh babe i would never hurt you im so sorry please don't be scared of me he's gone now okay you're save with me i promise" He explains, i trust Aidan, i feel like i can tell him anything, i hug him and cry into his shoulder as he pats my back and kisses my neck.

**

The usual arrives and Layla grabs Gracie right out of my hands as soon as she enters the door, she love baby's. We sit in my living room with snacks on the table where we just gossip and chat, Aidan with his arm around me, Jamie on Kayne's lap with Kayne's arms wrapped around her. Layla still with Gracie and the rest spread around the coffee table.

We talk about the party mostly and Aidan squeezes my hand every so often to make sure im okay. I just nod but im not really focused, i have this bad feeling inside of me and its controlling my mind.

"Jade?"

"Jade?"

"JADE?"