The party is getting started

As i pulled up outside we could hear loud music and see loads of people entering Kayne's giant house. I knew Kayne's house off by heart because we pratically grew up together, Our mums were best friends in college and have stayed best friends ever since.

"ITS PARTAY TIME!" We shouted at the same time.

We exited the car and entered the house. All the boys spread to the sides to make way for me.

"Which one's next?" Scarlett asked noticing me checking out a group of guys.

"Hmmm, Maybe all of them, im sure they wont mind!" I replied giggling and grabbing a pint of Vodka.

"Oh My Gosh, Jade, How many of the guys you've been out with have you actually kissed?" Olivia asked.

"None!" I said smiling.

"So how many have you actually liked?" She asked.

"None!" I replied again.

"Is there ever going to be a guy you actually like then?" Scarlett asked.

"Well there's one guy, the one who doesn't like me, or doesn't show he does." I replied

"WHO?" They both asked at the same time.

"I can't say!" I replied trying to hide my face.

"Tell us please, were your besties please tell us!" They begged.

"Okay Okay Its ummmm A..I....D...A...N errrrrrrrrr." I said hiding my face in my cup.

"OMG! Wow so you would actually kiss him?" Scarlett asked.

"Well yes but he doesn't like me" I complained

"We'll see about that! ive got an idea!" Olivia said whispering her wonderful idea to Scarlett.

"We need to find Kayne and the others." Scarlett suggested

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: So pretty intresting so far  what do you reakon Olivia's wonderful idea is?

What do you guys want to happen at the party? Suggestions i might add.