Travlyn

Katelyn POV

        "When the world falls into pieces, you'll be the one voice of reason. When I can't face all my demons, you are the one I believe in. Through th-" I pick up my phone, rubbing my eyes. "Hello?" I say groggily from just now waking up. "Hey Katelyn! Come downstairs!" Aphmau says VERY loudly into the phone. I wince and say, "Fine let me get dressed. I'll be down in a few." I hear her surpress a giggle and I end the call. Getting up, I yawn. Walking over to my closet to get some clothes. I see nothing clean except a light blue dress. Sighing, I slip it on. I walk towards the door and open it. Going down the stairs, the house is dark so I search for the light switch. I turn on the lights. "SURPRISE!!!!!"  Startled, I almost hit the floor. Now I remember what day it is. My birthday. I look around to see everyone here except a certain white haired boy. Even Vylad and Zane were here. Someone grabs me from behind and my first instinct is to hit them. I turn in their arms and see Travis holding some azure bluets (blue-ish white flowers). I blush not knowing what to do. Travis holds out the flowers to me and bows. "Happy birthday Katelyn." He says looking up at me while bowing. I stutter."T-thank you T-travis." I take hold of the flowers and hug him. 

   Travis POV

          Taken aback I stumble a bit back resulting in Katelyn landing on top of me. Aphmau and K.C. squeal behind us. She helps me up and, holding the flowers, she kisses me on the cheek. My face turns to a dark red. She laughs and actually kisses me on the lips despite the people around us. "I love you my little blueberry." I whisper to her. "Don't call me that, at least not in front of other people!" She whispers back to me. "But I still love you Travy." I pick her up bridal style and bring her over to the table where her cake's waiting. When I'm not looking she grabs some cake and slams it into my face. Using my finger I wipe off a small bit of cake and put it on the tip of her nose. She kisses me despite the cake on my face. God I love my blueberry.