Zane~Chan

Kawaii~chan POV

                I sat in my hotel room crying. I heard my friends in the other room but I couldn't tell what they were saying. I was crying over Damien. Him and I had a fight and we broke up. Then I heard someone enter the room thinking it was Aphmau~senpai. "Please *sniffle* leave" I managed to get out. I looked up to see Zane~kun standing in front of me. I launched myself into a hug with him, crying into his shoulder. At first, Zane~kun didn't know what to do then he hugged me back. I felt my face heating up and I let go of Zane~kun. "S-s-sorry Z-zane~kun." Dang it stuttering?! Why can't I keep it together! Why can't I just face the fact that Zane~kun probably doesn't like me in the same way!

    Zane POV

"It's okay Kawaii~chan. You're sad I get that and if you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'm here." I felt my face turn a slight pink. Her cheeks turned a dark crimson. "T-thank you Zane."  I looked at her, surprised. "Wow you didn't say kun this time." I chuckled a bit which made her blush more. Suddenly she pulled down my mask and kissed me. Surprised I froze at first then melted into the kiss. We pulled apart. "AWWWWWWWW!" We jumped. "Aaron~kun?!?!" "Aph!?!?" We were startled. "Okay you two are my new ship! Forget my old one you're too cute!!" Aphmau exclaimed. I looked at Kawaii~chan. "Guess that means we're a couple now. But would you be my girlfriend, Kawaii~chan?" She squealed like would to any of her ships. "YES!!!" I pulled her close and we kissed again. As our friends flooded in to find out what happened, we just kissed not caring about the things around us. Kawaii~chan is my world. I love her so much.