Garrance

Honestly my fav ship and don't play song yet

Garroth POV

"Nope, no, notta, no thank you, no- wait...." I say looking through the events happening today. I see one that really catches my eye. A carnival that's really cheap. Getting up, I head towards the kitchen to see if the boys want to go. Dante,Travis and Laurence aren't there. Then I see two notes on the fridge. I walk over and pick one up. "Out on a date with Nicole be back around 9" I look over at the clock. 3:26. I sigh. Picking up the other note, I lean against the island. "At lunch with my dad." So Travis and Dante are busy. I put the note down. Stretching, I walk down the hall to Laurence's room.

Laurence POV

"Knock, knock, knock!" Someone bangs from behind the door. I pause Call of Duty and set my controller down. "Come in." I say leaning back in my gaming chair. The door opens. "H-h-hey Laurence?" Stutter King. I should have known it would be him.
"Yeah, Stutter King?" I reply. "D-don't call m-me that!" Garroth says rather loudly. I chuckle. "Fiiinnnee." (See the sarcasm? Ok I'll leave now) I tell him. "D-do you want to go to a carnival with me?" Garroth says still stuttering. I pause before saying something. "Y-yes I would love to G-garroth." I say with a small blush creeping across my cheeks. He must have noticed because he started blushing too. "Okay we'll leave in a bit." I nod in reply unable to make syllables into words.

(Timeskip to before they leave)

I walk into the living room to see Garroth sitting on the couch. "Are you ready to go?" He asks, standing up. "Y-yes, I am." I reply. "Then let's go my Stutter Queen." I turn into a flustered mess after Garroth says that. We walk out the door and get in his car. I turn on the radio. Play song. Flipping through the stations, I find one with a song I know playing. I start to sing quietly. Garroth turns it up and sings along too. "I didn't think be could be true! Let alone that it would be you!" I sing loudly. I immediately start blushing a bright red. "Its okay. I love you Laurence." Garroth says realising that I love him. I lean over and kiss him once we're parked. "I love you, Stutter King" I say. "I love you too,Stutter Queen." We get out of the car and go to enjoy the carnival holding hands the entire time.

Both POV

I found the one for me in my best friend.