Chapter 12 - Homecoming

Chapter 12

I was counting down the seconds. Seb was going to be home in the morning and I was so excited! 2 months was way too long to be away from him. No matter how hard I tried to distract myself, I always ended up thinking about Seb, so needless to say, sleep wasn't coming easy to me. How could I even think of sleep when Seb could have arrived at any time!

By the time I actually fell asleep, it was almost 4 AM. My brain didn't shut up from long though, as I was up and pacing the apartment by 8 AM. Zia was just as excited because she followed me around and meowed at the door all day. I ended up falling asleep on the couch during the afternoon because I was so tired.

I was awoken several hours later by a soft kiss. I drowsily opened my eyes to see Seb's face hovering just inches above mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything I had. I pulled him towards me and he toppled on top of me.

"I missed you so much," I breathed.

He chuckled. "You don't even understand how much I missed you."

I smiled up at him. We twisted around until we were both laying on the couch, with me pressed against the back and Seb half falling off.

"How are you? I feel like it's been ages since I got to ask you that to your face," he said.

I smiled. "I'm good. I missed you and I'm glad you're home. How have you been? Been up to anything exciting?" I teased.

"Oh you know... We rocked on stage, partied hard, the usual."

I frowned teasingly.

"I'm kidding. I mean we did kill it on stage, but I couldn't stop thinking about you," he said, kissing me again.

I looked at him and smiled. "I know the feeling."

We decided to have a relaxing night since it was already getting late. Seb was exhausted from the tour and I was exhausted from the lack of sleep from the past few days.

"We'll have a crazy day tomorrow!" I said.

Seb laughed. "For sure!"

***Next Day***

I woke up before Seb, so I decided to make him breakfast. I made bacon and eggs and toast.

"What's that I smell?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist as I stood at the stove.

I turned towards him and smiled. "I'm making you breakfast! Bacon and eggs and toast!"

He kissed my forehead softly. "Sounds perfect."

We ate our breakfast and planned out our day. We decided on going for a walk and just hanging out and talking and enjoying each others company. We ended up hanging out with David and we just had a relaxing and fun day. We had a few weeks together, so we didn't want to cram all he fun into just one day.

"So," Seb said, taking a bite of the pasta we had made for dinner.

I looked over at him. "So, what?" I asked.

"What are the plans for your birthday? It's in a few weeks right? We have to do something awesome!" Seb said, a huge smile spreading across his face.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I don't usually think about my birthday. It's just another day."

"No way! I'm going to make your birthday awesome this year. I've got a few ideas," he said. A mischievous look danced across his face.

I groaned. "Nothing outrageous, please."

"I make no promises," he said, winking at me. "You're going to love it."

I rolled my eyes, but I was definitely blushing. No one had ever really cared enough to make my birthday special.

Then I remember something. "My parents will be here the weekend of my birthday. They told me they were going to spend a few days in town so I wouldn't be alone on my birthday."

"What they didn't think you'd make friends to celebrate with?" He muttered, obviously a little pissed off.

I shrugged again. "I don't know. I just... I'm going to have to introduce you to them. I don't know if I want to do that. I don't want to ruin what we have because my parents are... God, I can't even find the words to describe them."

Seb reached across the table and took my hand in his. "I promise, no matter what your parents are like, I will not feel any different. I certainly won't stop liking you. I don't want to lose you. I'm not going to let someone else come between us. If it makes you feel better, I'll just play the act of friend and neighbor. I'll pretend that there's nothing going on. Hell, I'll make up a girlfriend, which would really just be you, so they don't get any ideas. I'll do whatever I can to make it easy for you, my Ali dearest," he told me.

I nodded. We left the conversation at that.

"Whatever you choose, I will play along," he said as we crawled into bed that night.

I snuggled up against him. "I just don't know what I'm going to do Seb."

He wrapped him arms around me and kissed me. "Everything is going to work out, Ali. Now go to sleep, and we will figure everything out later."

"Okay," I sighed.

I laid my head on his chest and focused on Seb's heartbeat. I let it lull me to sleep.

************************************

*Editing: trying to make it better and less cringey. Also trying to remember where I was going with this. 3 years is a long time to be away from a story, but I'll do my best."

Hey guys!

I apologize for the crappy chapter, I just don't know where to go with this story anymore. If you have ANY suggestions, please let me know!!! I really need help!!!

Ill talk to you guys later i guess.

BYE!!!

Haley